No announcement yet.

racingstudebakers Hacked ? 12-6-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey fellas! I thought it was, but it wasn't a hacker this time. ALSO, TRUST ME, THERE IS NO FRAPPING VIRUS AND NEVER WAS ANY VIRUS from Racing Studebakers! What has happened is that the Racing Studebakers domain name was not picked up by the new server, two years ago and the old server let my domain name go Tango-Uniform! Yep, once again no matter HOW much money you spend with these nitwits, ya get screwed. I just contacted all parties involved and of course they blame each other, Grrrr.....

In any event, some can still get on, as their internet providers are slow to "refresh" all their links. Unfortunately, it may take a while for others to get on because the domian service had to "repropogate" the Racing Studebakers website, and until they do, it's on again-off again until it gets settled down. Bottom line, it has been fixed.

THANKS to shifter4 for giving everybody a heads up and for your kind comments fellas, except for, once again, the false claim of my website serving up a virus. Thank you for your patience once again, it will be worked out directly, then back to uninterrupted business.
    Last edited by Sonny; 12-06-2010, 05:26 PM.
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

What do you mean no virus? I had the flu last week. lol Obviously better now.
      Jim
      Often in error, never in doubt
      http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yea...I'm just getten over "sumthin", virus, malady, runny nose hacker...

Thanks Sonny, for keeping your site up and running.

Mike

Comment

I am not having any luck getting on with either Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
          Frank van Doorn
          Omaha, Ne.
          1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
          1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
          1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I call it raspberries for Bob.
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

mmmmm...... raspberry pie.....
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
              X