Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Bump up, come on some one must know who this, my thought was Studerich, yes or no Rich?

Leave a comment:

• (S)
    replied
    Looks alot like Orange Empire member J Metzger, still a member.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by (S); 12-06-2010, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 52 Ragtop
    replied
    The picture is kind of "blurry" but, might be Pat Conden he was around about that time, and had a customized Hawk. Hard to tell, but kind of looks like him.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• woodysrods
    replied
    60 fins, 53-4 hardtop body, GT Hawk headlight rings and grill. probably hood?? Very personalized tastes by owner.
    Good Roads
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• klifton1
    replied
    I'm not real fond of fins or the GT nose, but that car looks neat. The wheels look like Ford GT's.
    Klif

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    sorry about the picture I scanned it and put it in photo bucket but didn't go back and check if it was there I will try now again. and yes it is the Jan. issue. now that I think about it I did forget to install it, again sorry, but who is it??

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    I didn't get a photo either.

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Bob... did you post a photo? If so, I'm unable to view it.

Leave a comment:

• (S)
    replied
    This post reads just like one of your ebay ads.

Leave a comment:

• doug
    replied
    If you are talking about the January issue, I do not know who this is. I will have to check with other members of the Chapter. I was a member of the Orange Empire Chapter about a year when this issue was delivered.

doug

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    started a topic Any one know this dude?

Any one know this dude?

I came across some old Wheels and Deals of 1979 and on the cover was this picture does any know him? I think I do but not sure so lets see if he is still a Studebaker man, picture is not the best but that picture of the Hard top might give some clues see anything different about it besides the wheel covers?

Last edited by candbstudebakers; 12-06-2010, 08:40 AM.
Working...
X