Auto Transport Company in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Transport Company in Canada?

I have two trucks that i may need to get transported from Saskatchewan to Ontario. Does anyone know of a reliable transport company in Canada? Thanks in advance, Evan
    Evan Davis
    Prince Albert, Sk

Originally posted by fargoguy View Post
    I have two trucks that i may need to get transported from Saskatchewan to Ontario. Does anyone know of a reliable transport company in Canada? Thanks in advance, Evan
    Searail and Hansen Forwarding. I've used both. Searail was cheaper the last time.

Allen
    1964 GT Hawk
    PSMCDR 2014
    Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
    PSMCDR 2013
    Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

When I moved from Winnipeg to Ontario almost nine years ago, I shipped the two Studebakers using Allied Systems. Then they were strictly open transport, and your vehicle had to be running, since they would only ship depot to depot. They don't seem to have much of a web presence, but I see their trucks around here all the time (white cabs, lime green trailers). In 2002 it was a little over $500 each. Even my moving company couldn't find a better price. My only complaint was that the 57 arrived filthy, but that's what I get for shipping it in February. The 58, shipped in May, arrived much cleaner. I wish I could have seen them on the road.

A quick google search turned up this info: Allied Systems (Canada) Company, Chappell Dr., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Phone: 306 382 2055. The main reason I mention the colour of the trucks, is there seems to be a lot of trucking companies with "Allied" in their names.

John

Comment

Working...
      X