'52s...let's see 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnnywiffer View Post
    My wife was shaking my arm. “Wake up. What are you talking about? I looked around. It was dark but I could still see the little lights in the clock, the TV, the computer. I was at home in bed.
    I shook my head, turned to my wife and said, “You’ll NEVER believe the dream I just had...
    Good thing it was her; and not the seller pulling your leg when you woke up!

Craig

Comment

Speaking of Land Cruisers...this was at the Chillicothe ZM in July and certainly merits inclusion here...

Comment

I was going to let Leonard Shepherd have the privelege of posting his own pictures of his 1952. Until this morning, I was unaware of his situation, so I will post the photo I took of it in 2007.

Craig

Comment

Thanks, Craig. That's the first time I've noticed the Olds Starfire "flipper" caps on Leonard's car. Very cool and very period. (Thanks again for posting that, Craig; Leonard is one of the foremost "'52 guys" around.) BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bumping this one to show the '52 I got for Christmas...a scale version of course...it's an old friction promo/toy. (I also have the same model in its remote-control version, in rougher shape.)

S.

Comment

Love those 52s!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

My first car was a 52 I loved that car. Gene

Comment

I know there has to be more pics than this...

Comment

does a 51 1/2 count

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Boy, those hardtops sure look nice!
                        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Comment

How can you not ad this beauty. Former vehicle of the day

Comment

Somehow missed including this one originally...Champion Starliner at a cruise at Paris ON.

S.

Comment

Here's one I've always kept in my pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X