Studebaker auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker auction

Does any members plan on going to the auction in Petaluma this Sat.?I want to go and see some of the stuff, may find a thing or two I can use. Viewing is from 8:00AM till 1:00PM. The address is 448 Seavey Lane West side of US101. Let me know if you plan on going.

John Ratliff

What auction? Please give me the web site for auction.

Comment

What auction? Please give me the web site for auction.

Comment

I can't seem to find the oridginal post about it, but here's the link none the less:

http://www.dgwauctioneers.com/1n_highlight.cfm?id=375

I see that they have added WAY more pictures...

StudeDave [8D]
        V/P San Diego County SDC
        San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
        '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
        '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
        '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
        '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
        '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'
        StudeDave '57
        US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
        SDC Member since 1985

past President
        Whatcom County Chapter SDC
        San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
        San Diego Chapter SDC
        North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I can't seem to find the oridginal post about it, but here's the link none the less:

http://www.dgwauctioneers.com/1n_highlight.cfm?id=375

I see that they have added WAY more pictures...

StudeDave [8D]
          V/P San Diego County SDC
          San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
          '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
          '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
          '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
          '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
          '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'
          StudeDave '57
          US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
          SDC Member since 1985

past President
          Whatcom County Chapter SDC
          San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
          San Diego Chapter SDC
          North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I see a much needed parts cars for the parts car I'm redoing, as usual its either west coast or east coast sometimes I think I have the only Studebaker in Texas... LOL

Randy_G
            1959 Lark Sedan
            www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

I see a much needed parts cars for the parts car I'm redoing, as usual its either west coast or east coast sometimes I think I have the only Studebaker in Texas... LOL

Randy_G
              1959 Lark Sedan
              www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

ALVIN TEXAS, SOUTH OF HOUSTON, GARY BLALOCK 3030 W HWY 6
                1953 HT.

Comment

ALVIN TEXAS, SOUTH OF HOUSTON, GARY BLALOCK 3030 W HWY 6
                  1953 HT.

Comment

John, I'll see you there. I'll be going, starting from Sacramento. Plan to get there about 12:00 and stay until 2:00. Unfortunately for the auction house, I'm just a giddy observer; I can't miss this opportunity to see a "Studebaker Auction." That's not an everyday occasion and luckily it is relatively close by. So I'm going for the action, to have some fun...as a college student, I lack funds to actively participate, nor would the wife really appreciate much more studebaker stuff in the garage.

Best Regards,
                    Eric West
                    "The Speedster Kid"
                    Sunny Northern California
                    Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
                    And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
                    Best Regards,
                    Eric West
                    "The Speedster Kid"
                    And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
                    55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
                    55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)

Comment

John, I'll see you there. I'll be going, starting from Sacramento. Plan to get there about 12:00 and stay until 2:00. Unfortunately for the auction house, I'm just a giddy observer; I can't miss this opportunity to see a "Studebaker Auction." That's not an everyday occasion and luckily it is relatively close by. So I'm going for the action, to have some fun...as a college student, I lack funds to actively participate, nor would the wife really appreciate much more studebaker stuff in the garage.

Best Regards,
                      Eric West
                      "The Speedster Kid"
                      Best Regards,
                      Eric West
                      "The Speedster Kid"
                      55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
                      55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)

Comment

Thinking about it.

I called to ask about the parts. They'll be sold in lots. There's not enough time to sell the stuff piece by piece, of course.
                        Cash, check or Credit card accepted - parts to be removed immeadiately after sale. Cars - by virtue of some of them being devoid of some of their underpinnings - will be allowed some short time to be worked out of the place.
                        Heh - I ended up helping clarify some of the specifics regarding various cars involved.

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thinking about it.

I called to ask about the parts. They'll be sold in lots. There's not enough time to sell the stuff piece by piece, of course.
                          Cash, check or Credit card accepted - parts to be removed immeadiately after sale. Cars - by virtue of some of them being devoid of some of their underpinnings - will be allowed some short time to be worked out of the place.
                          Heh - I ended up helping clarify some of the specifics regarding various cars involved.

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Eric, I'll try and see you there. I'll wear my Stude cap. If they are selling in lots they may have a little trouble moving things. Not many Stude people up this way. May I suggest you try to avoid down town Petaluma. They are holding their butter & egg parade this Sat.

John Ratliff

Comment

Eric, I'll try and see you there. I'll wear my Stude cap. If they are selling in lots they may have a little trouble moving things. Not many Stude people up this way. May I suggest you try to avoid down town Petaluma. They are holding their butter & egg parade this Sat.

John Ratliff

Comment

Working...
                              X