Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for '62 to '64 GT Hawk seats

Hi everyone;
    I am looking to buy a set of '62 to '64 GT Hawk seats and console. Any condition will do. I will be rebuilding them. Any contacts or info is appreciated. Gerry 604 219 1793 West Coast time.
    g.blair@shaw.ca Thanks.

As a last resort, I've got a rusty set from a '64 GT in Alabama I'd let go cheap, but shipping is a pain.

jack vines
    PackardV8

Comment

David Arnold found a set for me, came from Richard Lindsey, who had 4 sets at the time. Believe he had the bracket also.

Comment

I have a decent set of seats, console and bracket that I won't be using. But, I'm in Georgia.

Comment

Hello Matthew;
          That's OK. I have bought things from all over the US. Usually by E bay. 2 Studs and 2 Chevys. Can you tell me a price and can you send a picture or two. I want to customize one of my 3 Studs. A '54 Commander. Please reply to g.blair@shaw.ca Thanks. Gerry - New SDC member.

Comment

Originally posted by oldguy View Post
            David Arnold found a set for me, came from Richard Lindsey, who had 4 sets at the time. Believe he had the bracket also.
            Thanks oldguy. How do I find either one of these gentlemen? Gerry 604 219 1793
            g.blair@shaw.ca

Comment

Thanks "oldguy" How would I contact either one of these gentlemen ? Gerry 604 219 1793
              g.blair@shaw.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald Blair View Post
                Thanks "oldguy" How would I contact either one of these gentlemen ? Gerry 604 219 1793
                g.blair@shaw.ca
                Click on their name and send them a private message.
                1964 GT Hawk
                PSMCDR 2014
                Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
                PSMCDR 2013
                Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Gerry, I emailed you a picture of my seats. Did you get it?

Comment

Working...
                  X