"A" Post Stude Logo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A" Post Stude Logo??

Does anyone know if there is a vendor who provides the graphic stencil for repainting the stude logo on the "A" post that is located on the same chrome plate as the VIN just inside the drivers door? I am in need of one and there is a vendor in Rock Hill SC that can reproduce it for me, but if someone already has it, it would be nice to just purchase it. Thanks

Domenic Manera
    1954 Regal Starlight Coupe
    Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
    City of York Fire Department
    York, SC 29745

Check with Bondo Bill, I think he makes a slide-on for this, but I am not certain whether he has the "Studebaker" version or only "Studebaker-Packard"

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel
    --
    55 Commander Starlight

Comment

Check with Bondo Bill, I think he makes a slide-on for this, but I am not certain whether he has the "Studebaker" version or only "Studebaker-Packard"

nate

--
      55 Commander Starlight
      --
      55 Commander Starlight

Comment

Tried posting an answer from my Treo while we were in Manhattan this afternoon. I have the Square one that says Studebaker Packard, but also have the art for the oblong ones that were used on the Post War Bodies. Those have the wheel and a large center area for the body number.

I will hunt and post a .jpg.

Bill

Comment

Tried posting an answer from my Treo while we were in Manhattan this afternoon. I have the Square one that says Studebaker Packard, but also have the art for the oblong ones that were used on the Post War Bodies. Those have the wheel and a large center area for the body number.

I will hunt and post a .jpg.

Bill

Comment

Is this what you need?

ebay item 280107465728

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
            Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Is this what you need?

ebay item 280107465728

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

Those I gots in stock. I think he is looking for the one that was used on trucks. It is the early one that was positioned on the A pillar up by the window.

I have the art done, and ready to go, but nobody ever asked for them.

BG

Comment

Those I gots in stock. I think he is looking for the one that was used on trucks. It is the early one that was positioned on the A pillar up by the window.

I have the art done, and ready to go, but nobody ever asked for them.

BG

Comment

Bill,

That would be for the early M series trucks, the later ones had the tag moved to the seat riser like on the C cabs. Unfortunately, he does not tell us what he is working on.

Gary

Comment

Bill,

That would be for the early M series trucks, the later ones had the tag moved to the seat riser like on the C cabs. Unfortunately, he does not tell us what he is working on.

Gary

Comment

Guido I need the correct one for a 1954 Coupe which is the one you have shown. I think, it seems that there is more text below the main block. I will get a picture of what is left on my car and try to post it. How can I get one? Thanks for your help

Domenic Manera
                        York, SC 29745

Comment

Guido I need the correct one for a 1954 Coupe which is the one you have shown. I think, it seems that there is more text below the main block. I will get a picture of what is left on my car and try to post it. How can I get one? Thanks for your help

Domenic Manera
                          York, SC 29745

Comment

On my '54 Hardtop the serial number plate just says "The Studebaker Corporation", or something to that effect. No mention of Packard yet. Remember, the merger (or whatever you want to call it) didn't happen until October of '54, IIRC. The one Guido is showing is close, but was used on newer cars than the '54.

Comment

On my '54 Hardtop the serial number plate just says "The Studebaker Corporation", or something to that effect. No mention of Packard yet. Remember, the merger (or whatever you want to call it) didn't happen until October of '54, IIRC. The one Guido is showing is close, but was used on newer cars than the '54.

Comment

Working...
                              X