Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Studebaker Express- free shipping to Reedsville!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Studebaker Express- free shipping to Reedsville!

I am once again making my free shipping offer to Reedsville. Here's the deal:

I will be traveling from central NY to Dumont NJ Wed. night to pick up parts for another member. From there I will proceed to JDP's in Arnold MD, arriving there early Thurs. morning to pick up my lift and a trans. for another member. From there I will head to Reedsville, arriving Thurs. afternoon. I will be staying at Reedsville until about 1-2 PM Saturday afternoon.

Find those four points on a map or Mapquest; it's basically a diamond shape. If you have parts you need transported anywhere roughly along that route, I will be glad to pick them up for you and deliver to Reedsville, or maybe along the way somewhere else. I will have my landscape trailer (pictured) and can haul almost anything- engines, trans., rear ends, frames, body parts, seats, most anything short of a complete car. The trailer deck is about 10' long by 5' wide.

You make the arrangements and complete any payments, and I will haul them for you- FREE of charge.

If I can help, let me know at bams50@msn.com so we can work out the logistics. The Studebaker Express rides again!

EDITED TO ADD: If you want something Al Reno has for sale on the Swap Page, I can also pick that up and bring it for you. He has a lot of parts and keeps several ads going on the Swap Page: http://www.studebakerswap.com/swap/swap.php

Give him a try if you need something. I'll be going right by his place Wed. Night!
    Last edited by Bob Andrews; 11-08-2010, 09:12 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth様et me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

bump for exposure
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth様et me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Please excuse the occasional bump... don't want anyone to miss out...
      Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

You can't beat free folks

Jim

Comment

Bob will be picking up a powershift transmission for me in Maryland and will be delivering it to Reedsville. His offer is genuine which is really nice. Thanks again Bob.
          1964 GT Hawk
          PSMCDR 2014
          Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
          PSMCDR 2013
          Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Weekend bump. Let me know if I can help!
            Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Still have space left. JDP has stuff for sale, and I will be at his place Wed. night, then direct to Reedsville. You can buy his analyzer and save the few hundred shipping cost and pick it up at Reedsville, any time from Thursday morning to Saturday afternoon, FREE. See this thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...or-sale-500.00

Contact him if you need something else he's got, and I'll bring it ti you!
              Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                Still have space left. JDP has stuff for sale, and I will be at his place Wed. night, then direct to Reedsville. You can buy his analyzer and save the few hundred shipping cost and pick it up at Reedsville, any time from Thursday morning to Saturday afternoon, FREE. See this thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...or-sale-500.00

Contact him if you need something else he's got, and I'll bring it ti you!
                Thanks, I'd love to move some cast iron.i.e. full flow blocks, heads and evn some beat up Avanti seats.
                JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
                  Thanks, I'd love to move some cast iron.i.e. full flow blocks, heads and evn some beat up Avanti seats.
                  There you go guys, help yourselves!
                  Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Last call! Leaving tomorrow (Wed.) late morning. Headed to NJ to pick up Marc's parts, then on to JDP's, either Wed. night or Thurs. early morning to pick up the lift and Allen's trans. I have room for engines or other parts, that Snap-On analyzer, or anything else John has. Call him and make the deal and get it delivered to Reedsville free! Arriving at Reedsville Thurs. afternoon, pulling out Sat. afternoon. Also can pick up and drop off at other points along my route (or close). You can still e-mail me while I'm on the road at bams50@msn.com as I'll be checking it every hour or two.

Hope to see you there- and bring your goodies to you
                    Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Just picked up Marc's parts from Joe Flannery, and am waiting for my wings in Hooters in Paramus, NJ. Will be at JDP's tomorrow morning about 8:00, so you still have time to buy goodies from him and get the free shipping. Will be at Reedsville tomorrow, afternoon I guess. See you there!
                      Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Thanks Bob. I sent you an email. Have a safe trip. Jeff

Comment

Working...
                        X