Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car and Truck Parts Manual (and more…) Clearance Sale ALL SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car and Truck Parts Manual (and more…) Clearance Sale ALL SOLD!

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/f...%20for%20Sale/

If you want one or more for your own use, email me at r1lark@aol.com and let me know what you want. First come, first serve. Payment by check, money order, or PayPal.

Body and Chassis Manuals:
    SOLD! (very good condition)
    SOLD!, 2nd edition dated Nov 15 1950 (good condition but the cover has gotten wet in the past and bled thru onto the first page, and some on the edges of the next 8 pages; still very much usable and readable)
    SOLD! dated April 1954 (fair to good condition, no cover but in an accupress binder)
    SOLD! 3E-4E-5E-6E dated Dec 1960 with updates as late as 1962 (very good condition, no cover but in a really nice black accupress binder)
    SOLD! 2R-3R-E-2E revised Jan 1961 (fair to good condition, first four or five pages are kind of ragged but rest are good, no cover but in accupress binder)
    SOLD! 4th edition dated Aug 1949 (good to very good condition, has covers but also in accupress binder)

SOLD!
    SOLD!, also includes an insert with early Avanti II parts listing (very good condition, cover is just a little dog-eared, in accupress binder) $15 since this is so nice
    SOLD! (fair, no covers but in accupress binder, first couple of pages are kind of ragged but rest are good, missing pages 1 thru 4 but I will photocopy these out of my parts book and include)
    SOLD! with 1964 revisions added (very good condition) $15 since this is so nice
    SOLD!reprint. Well used condition but still totally usable, in accupress binder, $10

SOLD!reprint. Well used condition but still totally usable, in accupress binder, $10

Parts Price Books, $5
    SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! (fair condition, no covers, in accupress binder)

Other neat stuff:
    SOLD!$5
    Operation Step and Time Guides$10 each:
    SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
    Last edited by r1lark; 11-06-2010, 09:07 AM. Reason: Updated status
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

I sent you an email about three of these.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Joe, sent you an email back......
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

I sent you an email about four of the manuals.

Nick

Comment

Would like the 62 -63 truck manual if it's not taken.

Comment

jallen, email sent this morning.
            Paul
            Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

R1 Lark, I will take this one if it is still available:

’47 – ’50 car Chassis Parts Manual, 2nd edition dated Nov 15 1950 (good condition but the cover has gotten wet in the past and bled thru onto the first page, and some on the edges of the next 8 pages; still very much usable and readable)

I can pay with PayPal if you would like.

Comment

All the manuals have found good homes!
                Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Working...
                X