X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty serious Pro Street truck

I really like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WILD-...item20b4d85acd

Among other things it says "two dimple rear end". I told Linda, "Wow honey, just like you!"

I'm sure eye-rolling signifies agreement...
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

It looks like a premium build. I would like mine a bit more cruise friendly.
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

I don't think I would have any reservations about driving that! My kinda truck.
      Working on old cars separates the men from the golfers.

Comment

I like how the treatment of those flames gives the illusion of pod headlights. I am not extremely enamored with the choice of color shades but it does look to be very well done. I have to believe that there is something disappointing in the operation causing him to part with it.

He could be one of those who enjoys the pursuit of a project more than the results and is ready to move on.(since he is willing to consider trades) However, I am always suspicious of a project that is offered below the cost of the build.

All in all...I like it, don't know what I would do with it if it were mine, but couldn't afford it at a bargain.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
        X