Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BUMP] Needed: T-85 Levers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [BUMP] Needed: T-85 Levers





    1956 Commanders, Presidents, Sky Hawks, Golden Hawks
    1957 Commanders, Presidents, Golden Hawk and Packards
    1958 Presidents, Golden Hawks, Packards and Packard Hawks


    Studedom who would have some of these to sell/trade/whatever.





  • #2
    May to October....With the prints now in hand, you can make them before next May. Get some steel of the appropriate thickness, cut out about 6 blanks with a saber saw, and start in. That way you can spoil four and still get two good ones. The only really critical dimension is the width of the slot on the tranny end. Start small and file til it fits.

    Comment


    • #3
      You've got drawings and samples? Any machine shop or even blacksmith shop could make new ones for a few dollars. This afternoon.

      What's the problem?

      Comment


      • #4
        I may have them . I'll check in the morning.
        sigpic

        Home of the Fried Green Tomato

        "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

        1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
          I may have them . I'll check in the morning.
          PM me if you have them and what you want for them. Thanks!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tom B View Post
            May to October....With the prints now in hand, you can make them before next May. Get some steel of the appropriate thickness, cut out about 6 blanks with a saber saw, and start in. That way you can spoil four and still get two good ones. The only really critical dimension is the width of the slot on the tranny end. Start small and file til it fits.
            Originally posted by jnormanh View Post
            You've got drawings and samples? Any machine shop or even blacksmith shop could make new ones for a few dollars. This afternoon. What's the problem?
            ONLY two production engineering correct parts I still need are those two Levers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Jim,if Bob does'nt have them I'll look also,I might have some?
              Joseph R. Zeiger

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
                Jim,if Bob does'nt have them I'll look also,I might have some?
                Thank you! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry , the ones I have are a different size.
                  sigpic

                  Home of the Fried Green Tomato

                  "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

                  1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
                    Sorry , the ones I have are a different size.
                    Thanks for checking!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Jim, I'll look at what's around here tomorrow and let ya know.
                      Joseph R. Zeiger

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Have a happy birthday!
                        Barry'd in Studes

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jim , did you ever check with Tom Karciwick ( the bus guy) in South Bend ....he most likely would have them if anyone would.
                          sigpic

                          Home of the Fried Green Tomato

                          "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

                          1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
                            Jim , did you ever check with Tom Karciwick ( the bus guy) in South Bend ....he most likely would have them if anyone would.
                            A good thought! Tom has lotsa Levers, unfortunately none are the ones I'm looking for.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              !!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

                              ...thanks to the collective resources of the SDC FORUM and all those members & Stude Vendors that took an active interest.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X