For you Texas guys 55 C Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you Texas guys 55 C Coupe

Just found this on the HAMB. Scroll down and you will find a pretty solid 55 coupe.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=526448

FYI

Bob
    , ,

Also a '56 (?) wagon if you go all the way through the thread. Why are most of the roofs crushed? And if he wants to turn some dollars, he should change his stance on "NO PARTS" (to be sold off this car), if the situation is really as dire as they say.
    KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
      Also a '56 (?) wagon if you go all the way through the thread. Why are most of the roofs crushed? And if he wants to turn some dollars, he should change his stance on "NO PARTS" (to be sold off this car), if the situation is really as dire as they say.
      Good call, and also a 53/54 4-door that I missed near the end.

Bob
      , ,

Comment

Hey! I need another '55 coupe (like I need another hole in my head) I wonder if OcrappyOne will let me have the money to go get this one (G).
        Jerry Forrester
        Forrester's Chrome
        Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

There are better ones out there Jerry! And I am in agreement "Sell the Parts" The stainless on most cars from the 50's is worth 3 to 4 times what the rust hulk of a car is.
          Looks like the is a lot of nice dry sheet metal here too. But who would want the whole car that looks like you would have to have it removed by helicopter.
          Just my thoughts.
          Good Roads
          Brian
          Brian Woods
          woodysrods@shaw.ca
          1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
          X