62 Skytop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    I gave him a ring. Real nice guy and very helpful. I said "Studebaker" and he knew exactly what I needed. When I get the engine/trans sorted out in my '58, I'll definitely be getting a top from him.
    So how much are they?? I'm not looking to buy one currently so I don't want to call and waste his time; just wondering for future reference?
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
      So how much are they?? I'm not looking to buy one currently so I don't want to call and waste his time; just wondering for future reference?
      NOS Stude unit was just shy of $900. A close, new reproduction was around $500. But prices vary depending on the size you want.

Comment

Ow. I knew I'd regret buying the Skytop parts car just for the roof
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

That would look good on my 66 Commander 4dr. Doug M

Comment

Like the back doors on your new car, I'll be over to have a looook!
            Hey, Talk to Barry about the Burlington XMas Parade, we'll dress it up!

Comment

Do I have to get Go Balls?

Comment

Looks like You'll have to put the new motor in it now,Fred

Comment

Working...
                X