Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R3 "BLACK BETTY" Is ready for the dance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 00RACER
    replied
    Took "Black Betty" to her first show last weekend and she won the "Peoples Choice" award in approx. 400 cars.
    The nice part about this award is alot of the people whom voted for her probably did not know what kind of car she was!!
    Paul Lausch

Leave a comment:

• 64 Challenger
    replied
    SWEET! Love the pro-street look.

Leave a comment:

• 65cruiser
    replied
    Okay, so how fast is she?

Leave a comment:

• sbca96
    replied
    Very cool. Nice work.

Tom

Leave a comment:

• rjohnston79
    replied
    Beautiful car... but unless I'm mistaken, I don't think those are the correct 65 tailpipes... (KIDDING)

Leave a comment:

• 00RACER
    replied
    Another r3 in the 65 daytona with a real r3 3.92 ratio rearend. Then the r2 driveline out of the 65 into the 63 daytona convertible. I am glad you like the challenger.

Leave a comment:

• ole 64
    replied
    Paul, the old "Green" Challenger looks great. You have done a fantastic job on her. What project is next?

Wayne
    North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Originally posted by jclary View Post
    Well Well! Finally...we hear lots of "talk to talk"...but here is one equipped to "walk the walk!"
    I think more like "fly the sky' but thats just my opinion . But then again it is a "Lark with a bark" LOL

Leave a comment:

• jallen
    replied
    Thanks for the pictures, very impressive workmanship and dedication. How about some technical details and a video? Like to know more about exhaust, rear suspension, and engine specs. Thanks for posting, hope to see
    more. And congratulations on your progress.

Leave a comment:

• StudeMichael
    replied
    It would look better with the factory front bumper.

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    love the body style and the mean looking front view. Awesome that it has a stick as well...this car will grab a lot of attention! Junior

Leave a comment:

• sweetolbob
    replied
    Pure Art, I really like the small touches such as the lower grill, Sparco seats, etc. Hope it drives as great as it looks.

I hope you have videos of the road time. We must live vicariously through others at times, you know.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Wow! I am curious to hear about driving experiences with it. I bet it's fun!

Leave a comment:

• clonelark
    replied
    What a sweet ride, Hope you have a large trophy shelf, Your gonna need it. Beautifull !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    Very, very nice !!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X