Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to the 42nd Southeast Zone Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to the 42nd Southeast Zone Meet?

Who is going to the 42nd Southeast Zone Meet on Oct 8-10? I see the swap meet is free and I have a lot of grille parts, lower valance, interior, dash, and even a spare hood. I would be interested in buying some window and door parts for a C body and would even trade. So to make it worth my time, is anybody interested in parts? And what day is the best day to come?
    Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
    Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
    Lizella, GA

I'm Planning on going in the GT if all goes well. The So.Ga. Chapter meeting is this sat. In Ocilla. Come on down if you can.
    Neil Thornton

Comment

I'll be there, Thursday to Sunday. Driving a '51 Business Coupe for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
        I'll be there, Thursday to Sunday. Driving a '51 Business Coupe for a friend.
        If I am able to make it in the '48 business coupe...maybe we can start a trend!
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

That'd be great John! I'd like to see your coupe, and it'd look nice next to this one.

Comment

I'd love to hear that generator squeal when you turn all those lights on at once!
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I'll be up there on Saturday with the Hawk.

Comment

I was relly planning to, and my family (four sons and their families ) planned a vacation and we leave on the 7th, for a week.
                Now after this post, I really hate to miss it. I wanted to meet you, Alex, along with each of you that have posted. I don't get
                much of a oppotunity to meet any of my Stude. family. Priority calls, but I still wish I could be there.

Comment

We plan to bring the Avanti for its southernmost excursion ever. Might even take a cruise up the Blueridge Parkway on the way home.
                  Jim
                  Often in error, never in doubt
                  http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'll be there looking for parts. Maybe my car will be ready to take in a couple years.
                    Wayne
                    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by jlmccuan View Post
                      We plan to bring the Avanti for its southernmost excursion ever. Might even take a cruise up the Blueridge Parkway on the way home.
                      We have been on the Blueridge in our Avanti. Amazing Veiws. It's on my bucket list to ride it on a motorcyle. NT
                      Neil Thornton

Comment

Going to bring my 63 R2 Avanti to its first Studebaker meet.Looking forward to meeting everyone

Comment

Be careful...
                          Last time we drove the Blue Ridge (between Asheville and Boone) we saw several motorcycle accidents....all ugly.

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
                          We have been on the Blueridge in our Avanti. Amazing Veiws. It's on my bucket list to ride it on a motorcyle. NT
                          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
                            Be careful...
                            Last time we drove the Blue Ridge (between Asheville and Boone) we saw several motorcycle accidents....all ugly.

I gotta believe ALL motorcycle accidents would be ugly.

Comment

Jeff,

Are you and yours gona' be able to make it?? I hope so.

Dan Miller
                              Auburn, GA

Comment

Working...
                              X