September 18th - 5th Annual "Midwest Studebaker Only Swap Meet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 18th - 5th Annual "Midwest Studebaker Only Swap Meet"

Have Studebaker stuff to sell? - Want to buy Studebaker stuff?

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at the former JR Ranch at Hudson, WI. 8 am till 3 pm. Set up starts at 7 am Large area accommodates your truck, trailer, etc. Plenty of ground space. Some under BIG TENT space available for small items and paper vendors (first come basis on all spots) No reservations needed.

Looking for Studebaker parts? Have a few or a large quantity to sell or trade? Then this is the swap meet for you! Studebaker owners and vendors from all across the Midwest are invited to attend! NOTE: STUDEBAKER AND RELATED STUDEBAKER PARTS ONLY!

FREE SWAP SPACES-FREE ADMISSION-FUN LIVE AUCTION

NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED! ARRIVE EARLY TO ASSURE A SWAP SPOT!

See more details at the North Star Wheel web site: http://www.northstarwheel.com/studeswap.html
    Henry Votel,
    Forest Lake, MN
    Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

That was a very nice 53 coupe for sale in the video.
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Coupe was mine.Car was solid and complete.Couldnt get $1200 for it.It was at the swap and posted for sale here.Parted it out for over $2500.
      I will be at the swap possibly with my CE on the trailer.
      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

If there is a good rechromeable lower grill bar for a 56 Commander I might come up and get it.

Comment

Reminder, just one week away! Saturday the 18th. Anybody bringing GT Hawk parts to the swap meet?
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Anybody have a left door in good shape with the glass in it for a 62 Daytona.
            That thay are going to bring. I need the glass but will buy the hole door..
            At caso price lol.

Gene.

Comment

Heads up. The weather is predicted as sunny and in the low 60's. Should be a good swap meet. Get there!
              Henry Votel,
              Forest Lake, MN

Comment

yup, forecast changed since last night, hopefully it will stay dry.

Bump for the afternoon, and maybe bump this again tonight for tomorrow!

Comment

Bob Waitz is bringing a pair of 1950 coupe doors.These are in very good condition with a coat of primer.No glass or hardware.I have no idea what I will be tossing in the 'burban.

Comment

looking for a set of 65 66 lark motor mount to frame mounts v8 / 62 daytona dash pad red

Comment

Anybody got a good front batwing crossmember for a GT Hawk to bring to the show? I and forum member Hookedonstudies hope to be there around 10 am in my GT Hawk. See you guys there!
                      sigpic
                      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Went out to a storage shed and loaded up some stuff.Shameless promotion list.
                        couple sets of 53-55 hardtop doors
                        53-5 V8 radiator
                        53-5 vent windows
                        nos dual exhaust pipes...no mufflers
                        misc.nos c/k body parts(small stuff like rear pan that fits under back of car)
                        bunch of 56 golden hawk stuff including the following:
                        complete dash
                        front/rear seats
                        door panels that have the arm rests and mylar
                        green headliner bow trim holders
                        radiator and shroud
                        chrome halo
                        some other misc stuff including a huge hefty garbage bag full of gasket sets.
                        Thats 75% of what I will have.
                        Some stuff is dirt cheap(like rust free but dingled doors)
                        other stuff is priced to where it can go away but I dont care if it doesnt
                        Much of it is priced at slightly above CASO but we can negotiate.
                        I am not bringing any of the 100+ pieces of 53-55 trim
                        I'll be leaving before Noon so get there early
                        Bring cash and we will see you there.
                        I'll be leaving before Noon so get there early
                        Last edited by bob40; 09-17-2010, 02:54 PM. Reason: Added more items as I rememberd.CRS kicks in after 10 minutes

Comment

Hi All,

The swap spaces are all marked out, big tent is up again this year, gravel parking lot is improved this year, new operator of the restaurant will open about 11am, nice chairs and benches for those that need a break after shopping, couple of vendors in tonight, etc. Have a great time. Dress in something that will keep you warm Saturday. You can get in a bit earlier than 8am. I will miss it but will enjoy my 30th anniversary with Trish in the Lake City/Red Wing area. Thanks to the North Star Chapter and Badger Wheels Chapter guys that helped with the set up today.

Henry Votel
                          Forest Lake, MN
                          Henry Votel,
                          Forest Lake, MN

Comment

thanks Henry & the rest of the crew!
                            (bumpin' this for the evening)

Comment

Great swap.Lots of vendors and lots of parts being bought.Someone will post pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X