Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMS - Another 1960 wagon!

Bob,

Check this one out and it is closer than the one you bought from Dick! V-8 and O/D too...[]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1960-...10426205QQrdZ1
    Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

WOW, Gary, you're right on the ball!! I just got back from 11 days in FL, but even then I kept watching eBay (and the Forum, of course!) on my PDA- waiting in line for rides at Disney World, every time we stopped moving for 2 minutes, even on the monorail [:I]

Actually, this one is farther away when you factor in the unknown seller... I trusted Dick, plus he was willing to work with the transporter... I've passed on a few cars b/c of shifty/unwilling/uncooperative sellers [xx(]

Besides- I may end up selling the wagon IF, and ONLY if, I can make a deal with Jim Palmer on his 63 Daytona Conv. [][][]... we're talking... <<<fingers crossed>>>

As for the wagon, I got new carpet from JP, and a sound factory reclining front seat for it; will hopefully start this week with a little floor repair, POR-15, and carpet/seat install! Drove it up the road and back last week sitting on a loose minivan bucket- runs like a deer... but with the rear window open and perforated front floors it was fume city [xx(]

I still love it- but that black Daytona vert makes my heart flutter!![:0][:X]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

WOW, Gary, you're right on the ball!! I just got back from 11 days in FL, but even then I kept watching eBay (and the Forum, of course!) on my PDA- waiting in line for rides at Disney World, every time we stopped moving for 2 minutes, even on the monorail [:I]

Actually, this one is farther away when you factor in the unknown seller... I trusted Dick, plus he was willing to work with the transporter... I've passed on a few cars b/c of shifty/unwilling/uncooperative sellers [xx(]

Besides- I may end up selling the wagon IF, and ONLY if, I can make a deal with Jim Palmer on his 63 Daytona Conv. [][][]... we're talking... <<<fingers crossed>>>

As for the wagon, I got new carpet from JP, and a sound factory reclining front seat for it; will hopefully start this week with a little floor repair, POR-15, and carpet/seat install! Drove it up the road and back last week sitting on a loose minivan bucket- runs like a deer... but with the rear window open and perforated front floors it was fume city [xx(]

I still love it- but that black Daytona vert makes my heart flutter!![:0][:X]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I love them vert's as well, When I picked the Lark from Gib he had a 60 ragtop awaiting restoration but he wouldn't part with it. Someday I will own another ragtop, I've been lucky enough to have one and I miss it in the Summer for sure.

Randy_G
        1959 Lark Sedan
        www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

I love them vert's as well, When I picked the Lark from Gib he had a 60 ragtop awaiting restoration but he wouldn't part with it. Someday I will own another ragtop, I've been lucky enough to have one and I miss it in the Summer for sure.

Randy_G
          1959 Lark Sedan
          www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

Followup- missed out on Jim's vert [V] Had my cash out, but got beat to it...

Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.......................

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Followup- missed out on Jim's vert [V] Had my cash out, but got beat to it...

Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.......................

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
              X