56 Power Hawk-nice, $ reasonable price, photos on Craig's list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Power Hawk-nice, $ reasonable price, photos on Craig's list

Saw ad in local newspaper for this, seller advised me of his ad with PHOTOS on Craig's List- Bakersfield, CA
    1956 Studebaker Power Hawk, 259, FOM, 72K orig. miles. Local ad price is $6,500.00 OBO, is $10K on Craig's.
    Appears to be quite a nice car, especially considering the $6,500 price.
    Sorry, my PC skills still lacking, so don't know how to add the direct link.

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/1893179932.html

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
      Saw ad in local newspaper for this, seller advised me of his ad with PHOTOS on Craig's List- Bakersfield, CA
      1956 Studebaker Power Hawk, 259, FOM, 72K orig. miles. Local ad price is $6,500.00 OBO, is $10K on Craig's.
      Appears to be quite a nice car, especially considering the $6,500 price.
      Sorry, my PC skills still lacking, so don't know how to add the direct link.
      Thanks for sharing that info...

Comment

I had one exactly that color, albiet, with overdrive. Very good driving car.

thnx, jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

That is looking like a good deal even with the shipping cost.
          This is for people that say that you can't get into a nice hobby/collector car for under $10K.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

There is still the very nice blue one here in the bay area for $7500.00 with a 62 289 and 3 speed / over , drive it away and drive it across country.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

This is for people that say that you can't get into a nice hobby/collector car for under $10K

Only ever day of every week here in Stude land. FWIW, Sal and JDP have sold two nice driver GT Hawks for $6K or less. One was a 4-speed disc brake car and the other an R1. Only in Studes can one find such classic looks and performance for so little money.

jack vines
              PackardV8

Comment

Working...
              X