Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silverhawk
    replied
    It's going to be pretty sweet! I'm helping Mike out (Or attempting to anyways..) and I'm really looking forward to seeing what is there!

Leave a comment:

• (S)
    started a topic Studebakers Northwest parts display Can Am Zone Meet

Studebakers Northwest parts display Can Am Zone Meet

Here is part of an email from Mike at SNW. It is OK to pass it along and wow, what a set up they have. I saw the place from the freeway. There was a few cars lined up outside and some nice projects inside.

"The SNW crew will be at the Can Am Zone Meet. Large items/ special orders can be called in so they are ready for pick up. SNW has stock on about 20,000 studebaker part numbers.

There are rare one off NOS parts, and USED parts from many cars and trucks not in any catalog or website. These along with TT differentials, large sheet metal and glass are the types of things you should call in for. The 'regular display' of parts takes up about 3-4 stalls. This year however, there will be a bit more to see.

The main location will be closed for the weekend, but if there is time, we can go see the Grandview shop about 8 miles from the meet hotel"

Parts orders: email hotwheels63r2@hotmail.com

Broken down?/tech assistance: phone 360 223 3656
Working...
X