http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=190103329030

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=190103328753

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Yes,Someone was looking for '63 Lark tail lens!
    [I'd change the topic title if I were you!]
    Now ,how did you come up with that starting price??[8D]
    It should be fun to see what these will go for.

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Yes,Someone was looking for '63 Lark tail lens!
      [I'd change the topic title if I were you!]
      Now ,how did you come up with that starting price??[8D]
      It should be fun to see what these will go for.

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Well; I guess basesales wasn't too serious, somebody knocked em out easy! [^][}]

StudeRich
        Studebakers Northwest
        Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Well; I guess basesales wasn't too serious, somebody knocked em out easy! [^][}]

StudeRich
          Studebakers Northwest
          Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

They were sitting there with no bids so I decided to get the ball rolling
            Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

They were sitting there with no bids so I decided to get the ball rolling
              Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Gosh![:0] They aren't even thirty bucks! The last time I was in the market for '62 lenses, I insulted someone by saying that three hundred dollars a pair was tantamount to robbery.[)]

Those sure are beautiful lenses, Biggsie![8D]

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Lotsa Larks!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Gosh![:0] They aren't even thirty bucks! The last time I was in the market for '62 lenses, I insulted someone by saying that three hundred dollars a pair was tantamount to robbery.[)]

Those sure are beautiful lenses, Biggsie![8D]

Lotsa Larks!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Where do these idiots get their information

http://www.carbodyparts.net/studebak...inventory.html

Bob Johnstone
                    64 GT Hawk (K7)
                    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Where do these idiots get their information

http://www.carbodyparts.net/studebak...inventory.html

Bob Johnstone
                      64 GT Hawk (K7)
                      1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Thanks guys! These lenses have been in my keep for some years now. They came from a guy's personal stash in Indiana about a decade ago or more. There were about 3 sets in all. I've sold some, used some and kinda kept these around for whatever. I'm gonna put up a pair of the BU lenses soon too - although I don't think they're as rare as the TL pieces are. I've got a reserve on these, but it's less than you'd expect to pay for a nice '61 lens.

BTW, I'm working on getting some solid sheet metal back to SB to sell during the international meet. I'd consider preselling some of it to insure covering the cost of what I'm gonna have to pay for the transport of this it. E-mail me for prices and more detailed descriptions if any of you are interested.

1ea C-cab LF (left front) fender for a 2R 16 or 2R17
                        1ea 2R hood
                        1ea C-cab right door (off of 57 Transtar)
                        1ea '50 Champion front panel (no trim on it)
                        1ea '50 Champion hood
                        1pr '50 Champion front fenders
                        2pr '50 - 1 - 2 2door rear fenders
                        1ea '51 LF fender solid but a bit bent
                        1pr 59-60 Lark front fenders
                        1pr '62-63Lark front fenders
                        1pr '61 Champ front fenders
                        1ea drivers door 53-4-5-6 coupe (C-body car)
                        1pr doors 53-4-5-6 coupe (c-body car) some rust-very localized
                        1ea C-K decklid 53-4-5 some localized bubbling going on
                        possibly numerous smaller parts by request or as the load permits.

I've got other stuff, but I'm trying not to bring anything that SASCO has in stock. This stuff is solid unless so noted. "Solid" means no thru cancer - there MAY be some dings and dents and I'll describe them as best I can if you're interested.
                        There MAY even be the possibility of a bit of storage time for pre-bought stuff some distance north/northwest of South Bend if that would help.

I want to pare down my holdings here as the wife and me may move from here once she retires. I don't look forward to the effort involved in the logistics of this venture (moving these parts), but thanks to the very generous help volunteered by another forum member, these parts and needy Studes have a chance to get together. This effort COSTS me out of my pocket, so I'll be asking what I think are prevailing prices - not 25 bucks per piece.[}]
                        What I do ask will save you money over paying to have rotted metal replaced. Shop labor's about $75 - up an hour out here now. Maybe even more in a case where they don't just bolt on a new imitation fender.

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks guys! These lenses have been in my keep for some years now. They came from a guy's personal stash in Indiana about a decade ago or more. There were about 3 sets in all. I've sold some, used some and kinda kept these around for whatever. I'm gonna put up a pair of the BU lenses soon too - although I don't think they're as rare as the TL pieces are. I've got a reserve on these, but it's less than you'd expect to pay for a nice '61 lens.

BTW, I'm working on getting some solid sheet metal back to SB to sell during the international meet. I'd consider preselling some of it to insure covering the cost of what I'm gonna have to pay for the transport of this it. E-mail me for prices and more detailed descriptions if any of you are interested.

1ea C-cab LF (left front) fender for a 2R 16 or 2R17
                          1ea 2R hood
                          1ea C-cab right door (off of 57 Transtar)
                          1ea '50 Champion front panel (no trim on it)
                          1ea '50 Champion hood
                          1pr '50 Champion front fenders
                          2pr '50 - 1 - 2 2door rear fenders
                          1ea '51 LF fender solid but a bit bent
                          1pr 59-60 Lark front fenders
                          1pr '62-63Lark front fenders
                          1pr '61 Champ front fenders
                          1ea drivers door 53-4-5-6 coupe (C-body car)
                          1pr doors 53-4-5-6 coupe (c-body car) some rust-very localized
                          1ea C-K decklid 53-4-5 some localized bubbling going on
                          possibly numerous smaller parts by request or as the load permits.

I've got other stuff, but I'm trying not to bring anything that SASCO has in stock. This stuff is solid unless so noted. "Solid" means no thru cancer - there MAY be some dings and dents and I'll describe them as best I can if you're interested.
                          There MAY even be the possibility of a bit of storage time for pre-bought stuff some distance north/northwest of South Bend if that would help.

I want to pare down my holdings here as the wife and me may move from here once she retires. I don't look forward to the effort involved in the logistics of this venture (moving these parts), but thanks to the very generous help volunteered by another forum member, these parts and needy Studes have a chance to get together. This effort COSTS me out of my pocket, so I'll be asking what I think are prevailing prices - not 25 bucks per piece.[}]
                          What I do ask will save you money over paying to have rotted metal replaced. Shop labor's about $75 - up an hour out here now. Maybe even more in a case where they don't just bolt on a new imitation fender.

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Yea I was droooling over those taillights earier this morning. I sure could give those a good home.

Comment

Yea I was droooling over those taillights earier this morning. I sure could give those a good home.

Comment

Working...
                              X