September Turning Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rerun View Post
    This is one good reason to contact our club officers and lobby for the option of receiving Turning Wheels electronically. Distribution could be global on the same day. The international (and rural) members wouldn't have to wait on a slow boat or mule to get the latest copy. Again, before I start the flames, I am NOT suggesting that the printed version be taken away from those who want it. I am suggesting that the electronic distribution be ADDED as an option for those who would want in instead of, or in addition to a printed Turning Wheels.
    They could publish them for those snazzy Kindles and with a color screen it would be the best! The only problem is I and most of us am/are too cheap for one of those.
    Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
    Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
    Lizella, GA

Comment

I pay US$121 for Airmail postage. The International Delegate is totally useless.
      Last edited by avantilover; 08-26-2010, 01:27 AM.
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

My first copy of TW went missing i called cornerstone on & the August issue just came today.

Comment

Got home last evening to BOTH the September TW, and the latest ASC Review.

What a deal, and never before!

Comment

Originally posted by Rerun View Post
            This is one good reason to contact our club officers and lobby for the option of receiving Turning Wheels electronically. Distribution could be global on the same day. The international (and rural) members wouldn't have to wait on a slow boat or mule to get the latest copy. Again, before I start the flames, I am NOT suggesting that the printed version be taken away from those who want it. I am suggesting that the electronic distribution be ADDED as an option for those who would want in instead of, or in addition to a printed Turning Wheels.
            Rerun: interesting that you should bring this up. It is the topic of the "Editor's Letter" in the September 2010 American Rifleman, the official publication of The National Rifle Association.

Editor-in-Chief Mark A. Keefe IV says The American Rifleman will now be available electronically for an additional $4.95 per year, necessary because of the extra work for the editors.

(I don't know if Art and Ann are ready for more work even if they are paid more money; they're pretty busy getting out the printed Turning Wheels every month in a timely manner!)

You can check out the digital American Rifleman here: www.riflemansample.com
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
            X