• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks like a deal

Anyone in Los Angeles know this car? No reserve and it looks pretty solid:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...04196963QQrdZ1

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

I was going to hit the BIN last night, but Sal's yard is filling up.

64 Commander-64 Daytona
    64 GT R2 clone-63 GT R2
    63 Avanti R1
    63 Daytona convert-63
    63 Lark 2 door
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

I was going to hit the BIN last night, but Sal's yard is filling up.

64 Commander-64 Daytona
      64 GT R2 clone-63 GT R2
      63 Avanti R1
      63 Daytona convert-63
      63 Lark 2 door
      62 Lark 2 door
      60 Lark HT-60Hawk
      59 3E truck
      52 & 53 Starliner
      51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

this car was listed on ebay a couple of weeks ago. Don't know if the buyer backed out or its a spoof. Sure seems very cheap for a running pre war car to me. Oh well I guess it might be because I can't afford it.

Comment

this car was listed on ebay a couple of weeks ago. Don't know if the buyer backed out or its a spoof. Sure seems very cheap for a running pre war car to me. Oh well I guess it might be because I can't afford it.

Comment

I would be wary of this as the seller has 0 feedback and is justifying the low price due to losing storage. I think at the least I would send someone to see it before I bid. By the way John, I do not see a BIN ot it now.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
            Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I would be wary of this as the seller has 0 feedback and is justifying the low price due to losing storage. I think at the least I would send someone to see it before I bid. By the way John, I do not see a BIN ot it now.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
              Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I don't see the BIN price either, but then I have been forced to use the new and improved E-bay motors. Who knows what I'm missing.

Randy_G
                1959 Lark Sedan
                www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

I don't see the BIN price either, but then I have been forced to use the new and improved E-bay motors. Who knows what I'm missing.

Randy_G
                  1959 Lark Sedan
                  www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

And his line of losing his garage space "last Wednesday" is getting
                    to be a little old...since he has mentioned that in his last 2 ads.

glen Brose
                    Between Perkinsville
                    and Chino Valley AZ.

Comment

And his line of losing his garage space "last Wednesday" is getting
                      to be a little old...since he has mentioned that in his last 2 ads.

glen Brose
                      Between Perkinsville
                      and Chino Valley AZ.

Comment

Working...
                      X