one more time car cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more time car cover

need 53 k body the best--- car cover ???????

Easy- climate-controlled garage.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
      Fresno,Ca

Comment

Nice one bob o

Comment

Thanks anne

Comment

I've been getting my covers from Carcover USA at www. carcoverusa.com. They are cheaper than California car covers and for me, there is no sales tax. I believe that the service is better too. Bud

Comment

You might also consider a bubble if you're storing indoors: http://www.carcapsule.com/

I've been using the motorcycle version for the last eight years, and the bike looks as good when I remove it from storage as the day it went in. No condensation, no varmints, no dust.

Comment

A lot depends on what you plan to use the car cover for. Is it a dust cover inside a garage? For outside storage? To cover up on road trips? I have one from California Car Cover and am satisfied with it. They do have one specifically fit to C/K Studebakers and have them for a variety of uses. Mine fits well. Their warranty is excellent, I noticed that mine started letting water through after about 3 years. They had me cust a small section out of one corner and send it to them. Couple weeks later a brand new cover showed up.

Pat
                Pat Dilling
                Olivehurst, CA
                Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Was California Car Cover formerly Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories?
                  I got a cover from them thirty years ago and it was a perfect fit and held up well.
                  Brad Johnson,
                  SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                  '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

If you don't need a cover specifically for a certain car, but one more as a dust cover in a garage, COSTCO and Sam's Club have some that are very adequate.
                    "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Thanks gary blalock in alvin tx

Comment

pat is there a number on your cover cal shows cover for avanti

Comment

I saw that, I can check when I get home, or you can call or email them. I am trying to remember if I have the Noah or the Stormweave, I think it is the Noah. The cover I have may not be the one you are looking for as they offer several different materials, if you call you can find out the different options to get what you want.

I checked at lunch time and the number on mine is 1544.

Pat
                          Last edited by Pat Dilling; 08-12-2010, 12:06 PM.
                          Pat Dilling
                          Olivehurst, CA
                          Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

thanks gary b

Comment

I have a stormweave and 2 Noah's from California car cover and the stormweave is better at keeping water off the car than the Noah's. It is however heavier material and therefore a little harder to fold up. The difference in price is very little.
                              Frank van Doorn
                              Omaha, Ne.
                              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                              1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                              1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
                              X