56 flight hawk ending on e-bay soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 flight hawk ending on e-bay soon

If any one is watching or interested in the blue 56 flight hawk on e-bay right now ending in less than 24 hours, I know the owner and went and viewed the car today, it is a very nice car and worth the money he is asking, the drive train is from a 62 lark and is a very good strong running 259 with a 2 bld. carb. the interior have been done in the bast and still nice with only 2 small holes in the driver seat area, the rear end is 44 and came with the engine and 3 speed over trans all work very good, rust free car , years ago the floors had a problem and were cut and patched with replacement floor pans, only thing they did was take the easy way out and cut out the bad and lay the new over and weld them in so from the under side you can see the cut section, just as strong but not as pretty, either way this is a nice car if looking for a nice one to get in and drive it across country this might be it, ED states he would do it with out giving it a 2nt thought, just trying to help get this sold and into some good hands.

1956 Studebaker
    1956 Studebaker Flight Hawk w/ 62 Lark engine
    Studebaker
    Please wait
    Image not available

* Enlarge

Studebaker

Time left: 21h 31m 36s (Aug 09, 201015:47:57 PDT)
    Price: US $7,500.00 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now
    or
    Best Offer: Make OfferMake OfferMake Offer
    Now watching in My eBay (9 items)

Get low monthly payments- opens in a new window or tab
    Payment:
    Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close. Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.
    Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping.
    Vehicle shipping quote is available.
    Item Location: Morgan Hill, CA, United States
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

A very light blue, perhaps, Bob? It photographs white. Then again, do I have the wrong car?

Here's a link for those who don't want to hunt for it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1956-...US_Cars_Trucks

Here's another one... it has some blue paint left on it. I dunno, I think the price is way out of line... but then I'm cheap too. So, go figure, right?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1956-...US_Cars_Trucks
    Last edited by studeclunker; 08-08-2010, 10:56 PM.
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Ron, that is the car, thanks for putting the e-bay link up one day I will learn how to do that, At first I figured his price was high but that's why I drove 100 miles round trip to see it in person, after looking I changed my mind, it is a very nice car, other will pay all kinds of prices for the c/k cars and then have tons of work and a lot more dollars into it , this one get in and drive and enjoy.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Working...
      X