• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 ck back glass

need back tinted glass ck body, houston tx. THANKS GARY

Phillips Classic Auto Glass 573-785-1927 or
    Champ Specialty Parts 208-390-6306

Both advertise virtually every month in TW.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Phillips Classic Auto Glass 573-785-1927 or
      Champ Specialty Parts 208-390-6306

Both advertise virtually every month in TW.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

THANKS, can you help , how many spacer or washers under core support, or fender support to frame, top of my fenders are to close to door. i know you guy will know.

Comment

THANKS, can you help , how many spacer or washers under core support, or fender support to frame, top of my fenders are to close to door. i know you guy will know.

Comment

do you think I can find used, not a show car but nice, BLACK, I hate body work. all them chev & mopar guys can kiss my * with all new parts

Comment

do you think I can find used, not a show car but nice, BLACK, I hate body work. all them chev & mopar guys can kiss my * with all new parts

Comment

Thats part of your body, door, and fender alignment. It's different with from car to car.
                Klif

55 Speedster
                42 Champ Coupe
                55 Speedster/Street Machine
                63 Avanti R2
                64 Convertible R1

Comment

Thats part of your body, door, and fender alignment. It's different with from car to car.
                  Klif

55 Speedster
                  42 Champ Coupe
                  55 Speedster/Street Machine
                  63 Avanti R2
                  64 Convertible R1

Comment

quote:Originally posted by blalock51

Gee, you left the Ford guys out. You can darn well build a '65-'66 Mustang from scratch. Actually, the guys with '64-'66 sedans aren't too bad off. Not everything is available, be we're probably a lot better off than the AMC guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by blalock51

Gee, you left the Ford guys out. You can darn well build a '65-'66 Mustang from scratch. Actually, the guys with '64-'66 sedans aren't too bad off. Not everything is available, be we're probably a lot better off than the AMC guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I've got a couple of C-K back glasses here. Free if you pick it up. I will not ship front and rear glasses. Too much work and too much chance of it getting to where it's going in numerous pieces.

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I've got a couple of C-K back glasses here. Free if you pick it up. I will not ship front and rear glasses. Too much work and too much chance of it getting to where it's going in numerous pieces.

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                          X