Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    Point taken.. though this time, i have a daily driver and not as dependent on the studebaker as i was previously.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Hey Bob, Rich has a point. Save up a little more and get a lot more car to start with. Best of luck- I hope this time is the charm, and you find 'The One'!

Leave a comment:

• Orestudeguy
    replied
    Hi Bob,
    Good to see you are going to try it again.
    I'm sure there is a car out there that your looking for.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Under $4000,00 ?

One of the things you may have learned from the last (three STRIKE), FOUR disasters MIGHT BE, CHEAPER usually equates to MORE EXPENSIVE in the longer run!

As always; your time, your money, Just say'n
    Last edited by StudeRich; 08-07-2010, 12:26 PM. Reason: Updated the QTY. of Cheap/Expensive Cars.

Leave a comment:

• pdrnec
    replied
    If you can't find what you want in that range, I have a 64 survivor you can have for $4500, V8 Cruiser with original interior in stellar shape. Strong running gear, good paint.

Leave a comment:

• studebaker-R2-4-me
    replied
    I'm glad to hear that you are getting back in the saddle once again Bob. Good luck with your search and find the right car this time around.

Allen

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    started a topic The great Studey hunt begins again...

The great Studey hunt begins again...

Well its been about 7 months since the 62 left... I've got the itch again..lol. I'm looking for one that can be used as a daily driver in the 2500 to 3000 range. I'd prefer a V8 and a 2 door as it will need to be able to support the addition of a/c. I'm in Southern California. If anyone nearby knows of a decent sound car, let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bob
Working...
X