The great Studey hunt begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great Studey hunt begins again...

Well its been about 7 months since the 62 left... I've got the itch again..lol. I'm looking for one that can be used as a daily driver in the 2500 to 3000 range. I'd prefer a V8 and a 2 door as it will need to be able to support the addition of a/c. I'm in Southern California. If anyone nearby knows of a decent sound car, let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bob

I'm glad to hear that you are getting back in the saddle once again Bob. Good luck with your search and find the right car this time around.

Allen
    1964 GT Hawk
    PSMCDR 2014
    Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
    PSMCDR 2013
    Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

If you can't find what you want in that range, I have a 64 survivor you can have for $4500, V8 Cruiser with original interior in stellar shape. Strong running gear, good paint.

Comment

Under $4000,00 ?

One of the things you may have learned from the last (three STRIKE), FOUR disasters MIGHT BE, CHEAPER usually equates to MORE EXPENSIVE in the longer run!

As always; your time, your money, Just say'n
        Last edited by StudeRich; 08-07-2010, 12:26 PM. Reason: Updated the QTY. of Cheap/Expensive Cars.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Hi Bob,
          Good to see you are going to try it again.
          I'm sure there is a car out there that your looking for.
          George King
          Grants Pass, Oregon
          64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

66 Station Wagon with fixed roof. Project car, complete For Sale...

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale...

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe For Sale...

Comment

Hey Bob, Rich has a point. Save up a little more and get a lot more car to start with. Best of luck- I hope this time is the charm, and you find 'The One'!
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Point taken.. though this time, i have a daily driver and not as dependent on the studebaker as i was previously.

Comment

Working...
              X