Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bordeaux Daytona
    replied
    here's a link to AKAchamptrucking's original post....

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...IDE-STUDE-FARM

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
    Tom K has to remove his parts cars?
    A local junkyard is giving him $150ea for his cars. He is still saving some, but he is making a lot of miney off the deal.

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    Tom K has to remove his parts cars?

Leave a comment:

• Clem64
    replied
    Great tour, thanks. Now I wish we had gone out to Tom's place back in '06 when we were back there, ran short on time.

Leave a comment:

• Bordeaux Daytona
    replied
    Originally posted by Huck View Post
    I knew Dick Steward, when I was trading in toy Studes. If this is the same person, say Hello from me. Is he on the forum? Right now Gary sanders is saying "Toys, did someone say toys?" Hi Gar, from Gary "Huck"Hildebrandt
    Yep, that sounds like him since he collects toy cars. But his last name is spelled Stewart. Not sure if he's on the forum, I think he has a computer so he might check the forum out.

Leave a comment:

• Huck
    replied
    Is it THE Dick Steward?

I knew Dick Steward, when I was trading in toy Studes. If this is the same person, say Hello from me. Is he on the forum? Right now Gary sanders is saying "Toys, did someone say toys?" Hi Gar, from Gary "Huck"Hildebrandt

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Great pictures. Thank you for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    That was a good day. Have to do that again sometime but bring the Avanti or a Daytona.

Leave a comment:

• South Bend trip last Saturday, Tom Karkiewicz's place & the SNM

I got to go to South Bend Saturday, Ed George drove with Dick Stewart, and we picked up Chris Dresbach.

We checked out Stude International but I think they were closed. Saw the back of the place and Chris explained the test cells to us.

Stopped by Tom Tom Karkiewicz's place for a while, 80 cars are gone so far, they would have been removing more but it had rained.

Went to Barnaby's pizza and then went to the SNM. They have a neat display of pedal cars there now.

Oh, and we got to check out Chris' prototype collection.

There's a bunch of pictures here.....

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/l...-10/?start=all

John V.
Working...
X