X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye cabbage: Need a truck bed?

This one's for sale! $100 (not mine)
    Chris Dresbach

That looks like a very good truck bed, although it looks like it has been converted into a trailer. That would be cool to tow behind your C-cab truck.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I'd buy that all day long for $100, any contact info?
      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Thats a steal for it. Good luck Clonelark and let us know what happens. Steve
        sigpic

Comment

Great price! Someone should snap that up.
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

All right you big talkers, come and get it. $100 cash on site, FOB Holdrege NE USA. Yes, it is converted to a trailer, but it needs better tires before it can go out on the highway. No shipping arrangements will be made. Here's a couple more pix. It is CLEAN!

I even have another one that I would sell for another $100 (nicer tailgate, rougher bed). Email if interested.
            John
            1950 Champion
            W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
            Holdrege NE

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
              ...That would be cool to tow behind your C-cab truck.
              You mean like this one? (Sorry about the quality of the pic, old scanned Polaroid snapshot)

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u...ndanttruck.jpg
              Attached Files
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Anyone coming east that would be willing to haul it this way? I would pop for a pair of tires and a bit of gas and am in no hurry. I will be in Springfield for the international but thats about as far west as I have plans to go unless I find a deal on something I just have to have. Steve
                sigpic

Comment

Wasn't this trailer for sale awhile back, think it was posted on the forum? Still have them, figured they would be long gone by now. Wouldn't mind having it, and the price is right. But google maps says it is a 8 hour drive one way.
                  TDITS The Dude In The Stude

Comment

Sure its an 8 hour drive, but you end up in- Nebraska! It just like going to Hawaii, without the volcanoes (or the beaches...or the hula dancers).
                    John
                    1950 Champion
                    W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
                    Holdrege NE

Comment

Like the song says... There is no place like Nebraska

Jeff T.
                      \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
                      The Replacements.

Comment

So you see part of the problem too.
                        In all seriousness I would like to have it, but don't need it. So 16 hours of drive time is a deterrent.
                        Question, what does it have under it for a frame and axle?

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
                        Sure its an 8 hour drive, but you end up in- Nebraska!
                        TDITS The Dude In The Stude

Comment

The one pictured has an old F*rd straight front axle (1930s?) under it. The other one has a standard Stude rear axle, but the sheet metal isn't as pretty. I might have some pix of the undercarriage at home. I recognize that southern Nebraska isn't a common tourist or business destination, but Holdrege is just 15 miles south of I-80 exit 257. We're also just 20 miles west of Pioneer Village (Minden NE) which is a great place to kill a day if you're an old car guy. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of these trailers and I could sell them locally, but I would like to see them go to a fellow Stude nut. Anyone who's interested is welcome to email for more info.
                          John
                          1950 Champion
                          W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
                          Holdrege NE

Comment

Working...
                          X