March 1979 Turning Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 1979 Turning Wheels

Does anybody have a copy of the March 1979 issue of TW? I have tried calling Cornerstone FIVE TIMES over the week (all at different times) trying to place an order for this issue and never got an answer.

Thanks in advance.
    Chris Dresbach

I can probably find one here, Chris. Do you need copies of certain pages?

If so, I'll make some copies for you....not of the whole magazine, you understand, just a few pages. <GGG>

I'd rather not sell a whole copy, though. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      I can probably find one here, Chris. Do you need copies of certain pages?

If so, I'll make some copies for you....not of the whole magazine, you understand, just a few pages. <GGG>

I'd rather not sell a whole copy, though. BP
      I guess that issue has an ad from the Defense Division for the Turtle. If you could make a copy of that and send it to me that would be great, and anything else in that issue about the Turtle if it's there.
      Thanks
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

Just looked through that issue and didn't see anything like that. Could it be another month or year?
        Larry Y
        North Wales, PA

Comment

Originally posted by larryyano View Post
          Just looked through that issue and didn't see anything like that. Could it be another month or year?
          I really don't know. I was told it was the March 1979 issue from Craig (8E45E)
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by larryyano View Post
            Chris, I may be off a month or two....It was part of the 'Great Studebaker Advertising Art Show' pages. There was no accompanying article on the Defence Division.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
              Does anybody have a copy of the March 1979 issue of TW? I have tried calling Cornerstone FIVE TIMES over the week (all at different times) trying to place an order for this issue and never got an answer.

Thanks in advance.
              Chris the ad is in JUNE 1979 Turning Wheels.
              Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO

Comment

Turtle ad

Page 11 June 1979 Turning Wheels.
                I think this is what you are looking for. If you need the actual magazine, send me an email. I store all of the old TW magazines for the Delaware Valley chapter and we sell them to benefit our club.

Larry Y
                North Wales, PA

Comment

Working...
                X