Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Stude collector who has everything...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Stude collector who has everything...

Hey Mr. Quinn-

http://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/1863113482.html
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Interesting find!!!!!!!!!
    Think I would buy some Studebakers with the money being asked for the document.
    59 Lark Regal 2Dr Hardtop
    51 Champion 2Dr Sedan
    27 Ford Roadster
    Harleys, Mustangs and other Goodies

Comment

The best thing would be to donate it to the museum, and take a tax deduction. Then all could enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by railway View Post
        The best thing would be to donate it to the museum, and take a tax deduction. Then all could enjoy it.
        A very wise suggestion!

I second that! Since it is not my money that would have been gained by selling it, I can say that!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have something similar called "Abstract of Title" Covering lots in Summit Place. From 1927, about 70 or 80 pages with all kinds of neat stuff in it. Bought it way back on EBAY at a time when, if you did a search with the word Studebaker, maybe 30 or 40 items would show up. Was that the new "good ole days"?

Here's a sample:
          Larry Y
          North Wales, PA

Comment

I am familiar with that document. There was more than one copy (probably several) and I believe the museum already has one. In any event the seller has maybe three too many zeroes on that price.
            Richard Quinn
            Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
            X