Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave's Favs #3

//////////////////////////
    Last edited by Studedude; 12-14-2010, 05:35 PM.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
    OK, Favs include cars, places, things, and... people.
    Dave .... Can Favs also include plastic inanimate objects .... Like the two HOT TWIN STUDE GIRLS ???
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
      I had watched this fellow sit in a lawn chair all day, yelling orders to folks in the show field, 'splainin' how he would do things, if he were to actually do anything.
      Sounds about right! And to go along with his 'splainin', don't forget that it's probably gonna be a ground.

Comment

I know who the unnamed (at least so far!) origin of the Ground Song is, but the Hawaiian Impersonator that's the subject of this thread sure tells a good version of the whole escapade.

I think we should all chip in and buy him a new lawn chair. I hear he's worn the old one out so bad that he has to stand up!

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude
          Yes, the twins can be included. And, yes... you are correct... that would be an improvement.

Dave, the rear view (pun intended) mirror is a nice touch. I've never seen a mirror with a gauge built into it, is that a thermometer?
          sigpic
          John
          63R-2386
          Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

My eyes are still sore from Jerry wearing that shirt in Charlotte! I'll pitch in on the shirt Dave!

Jim
            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
            their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
              My eyes are still sore from Jerry wearing that shirt in Charlotte! I'll pitch in on the shirt Dave!

Jim
              I don't wear that shirt no more. It's too big for me,
              Iffin y'all gonna buy me a new shirt, make it a medium.
              Jerry Forrester
              Forrester's Chrome
              Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Working...
              X