Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leosnake
    replied
    The red truck is for $1200 and the C cab with the Early Caddy engine is for $400

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    was that the Ccab that was for sale or the red champ pickup and how much for those?

Leave a comment:

• Leosnake
    replied
    Just an update....the short bed V8 has been sold and picked up....the long bed will be picked up on Saturday. Leaving the early truck with the flathead caddy and the red longbed truck still available...

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    I like the orange pickup. Nice setup.

Leave a comment:

• Leosnake
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry Forrester View Post
    I watched that slide show and I saw a Studelac in there.
    I'll bet Bill Frick didn't build that one. <G>
    That truck is also for sale! It has that early caddy engine and a heavy duty differential! I don't know how much my friend is asking for that truck...He has another spare early caddy engine that might go with it!

Leave a comment:

• Leosnake
    replied
    Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
    Is that longbed Champ sitting on a brand X frame? looks like the front wheels "at Least" are forward from stock,or maybe angle of picture?
    It is on a Studebaker frame...idk...why it looks the way it does...maybe since it doesn't have an engine or transmission!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry Forrester
    replied
    Originally posted by Leosnake View Post
    http://picasaweb.google.com/SickStud...eat=directlink
    I resized the photos from original since i couldn't upload them since they were so large...but here is a link ...you can also see the 6 cylinder truck I purchased!
    I watched that slide show and I saw a Studelac in there.
    I'll bet Bill Frick didn't build that one. <G>

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    Is that longbed Champ sitting on a brand X frame? looks like the front wheels "at Least" are forward from stock,or maybe angle of picture?

Leave a comment:

• Leosnake
    replied
    http://picasaweb.google.com/SickStud...eat=directlink
    I resized the photos from original since i couldn't upload them since they were so large...but here is a link ...you can also see the 6 cylinder truck I purchased!

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Here Anne. Bigger pics in this thread. http://racingstudebakers.com/foo/vie...php?f=4&t=2083

Heck of a deal.

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    do you have any bigger pictures? its real hard to see a thumbnail

Leave a comment:

• Leosnake
    replied
    These trucks belonged to Lionel Stone...I guess the daughter was going to scrap them or something like that...thats when my friend Mike Rodgers bought them to save them for someone...Unfortunately, the county has asked him to remove them from his property!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wolfie
    replied
    Those wont last long. Wrong coast or they would be mine. Steve

Leave a comment:

• Leosnake
    started a topic 2 Studebaker Trucks need a new home!

2 Studebaker Trucks need a new home!

My friend is selling each truck for $250...one is a short bed with a V8 auto... the long bed is missing an engine and trans.
    Located in Palmdale, California
    Attached Files
Working...
X