J & L Studebaker, Everson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J & L Studebaker, Everson?

Does anybody have any information on J & L Studebaker in Everson, Washington? All I know about it is that it was owned by Leland Simonson, and was located at the corner of Main and Washington, in Everson, Washington. An address, or photos, or anything would be helpful.
    \"Life is short, write in pen\"

I have some of their business cards that show Leland and Roger Simonson in Everson, WA.

Everson is about 10 miles from here.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Could you post a scan, or retype the information from the business cards? Also, do you know anything about Hartman's Garage, in Ferndale?
      \"Life is short, write in pen\"

Comment

I stopped at the former J & L several years ago. I do have some photos of the place, which I cannot find right now. If the business hasn't changed, it is now an auto repair shop and parts store. The owner I talked to that day knew the building history, and added that the dealer's son is the outside salesman for the wholesaler he buys from, and that he sees the son almost every week.
        I only knew of the existence of this dealership because of a shipping sticker on some body parts I had.
        Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Working...
        X