Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by DaveH

Hey Ed
    I have a 64 slide top i would sell need to make some room.Car runs and drives radaitor and brakes have been done.Its a 259 auto p/s and twin trac . Needs restoration but not bad in the way of rust front floor s have a few small holes from wet carpets quarters are solid as well as rockers.Some rust in lower front fenders and bottom of tailgate.I am in wash state close to Tacoma Let me know if your interested $2500 Dave

Comment

Such a deal![]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Such a deal![]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

happy easter to all.... the sun finally came out again in s.w.,washington !

this is my GOAL : this is the last week of a divorce, iam selling my 6 acre view property here.

iam replacing the old gal,,,, with this 64 wagonaire.....LOL....i have spent the last 30 YEARS as a county health inspector...iam a DETAIL PERSON. i can fix little things... i had my share of the BODY SHOP with the old lady....

everyone says.... take up a hobby.....LIKE THE TOYOTO T.V. COMMERCIAL....( MOVING FORWARD )....

MY POINT IS .... SPEND A LITTLE MORE... = ENJOY a little MORE....i.e.,
          i will pay a little extra for a clean 64 .

if anyone has photos please just e-mail them to : envirlaw55@hotmail.com

keep in touch....... ed ...
          p.s.... guys :if anyone is thinking of a divorce = ! move to a NON-COMMUNITY PROPERTY STATE....THERE ARE 41 STATES THAT ARE (OUT THERE)

Comment

happy easter to all.... the sun finally came out again in s.w.,washington !

this is my GOAL : this is the last week of a divorce, iam selling my 6 acre view property here.

iam replacing the old gal,,,, with this 64 wagonaire.....LOL....i have spent the last 30 YEARS as a county health inspector...iam a DETAIL PERSON. i can fix little things... i had my share of the BODY SHOP with the old lady....

everyone says.... take up a hobby.....LIKE THE TOYOTO T.V. COMMERCIAL....( MOVING FORWARD )....

MY POINT IS .... SPEND A LITTLE MORE... = ENJOY a little MORE....i.e.,
            i will pay a little extra for a clean 64 .

if anyone has photos please just e-mail them to : envirlaw55@hotmail.com

keep in touch....... ed ...
            p.s.... guys :if anyone is thinking of a divorce = ! move to a NON-COMMUNITY PROPERTY STATE....THERE ARE 41 STATES THAT ARE (OUT THERE)

Comment

Working...
            X