Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JRoberts
    replied
    We had several days last week in the mid to upper 80's, tomorrow we are expecting mid 20's for sunrise services. Haven't thought about my long johns all winter, but I'm looking for 'em for tomorrow morning!
    Joe Roberts

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    We had several days last week in the mid to upper 80's, tomorrow we are expecting mid 20's for sunrise services. Haven't thought about my long johns all winter, but I'm looking for 'em for tomorrow morning!
    Joe Roberts

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    replied
    Studedude,

When I lived in Nebraska and had to describe the weather to outsiders, I always said "Hey, if you don't like the weather today, just wait till tomorrow"!

Oh, how I miss that city!

--------
    Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    replied
    Studedude,

When I lived in Nebraska and had to describe the weather to outsiders, I always said "Hey, if you don't like the weather today, just wait till tomorrow"!

Oh, how I miss that city!

--------

Maple Lake, Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• Studedude1961
    replied
    We've had flurries here in Omaha a couple of mornings after several weeks of near record high temps in the 70s and 80s. The old saying "April will break your heart" is certainly true, weatherwise, in Nebraska.

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Leave a comment:

• Studedude1961
    replied
    We've had flurries here in Omaha a couple of mornings after several weeks of near record high temps in the 70s and 80s. The old saying "April will break your heart" is certainly true, weatherwise, in Nebraska.

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Just got off phone with my daughter. its snowing in central Texas.[:0]

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
    64 Avanti R3w/NOS
    88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Just got off phone with my daughter. its snowing in central Texas.[:0]

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
    64 Avanti R3w/NOS
    88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    replied
    By the way, I was asked to inform everyone that the council on the study of Global Warming has postponed this weeks meeting on account of the weather

--------

Maple Lake, Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    replied
    By the way, I was asked to inform everyone that the council on the study of Global Warming has postponed this weeks meeting on account of the weather

--------

Maple Lake, Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• rayoung55
    replied
    Got down to 15 degrees here last night. We've had snow EVERY month of the year in the past. I guess that comes from living at 7300 feet here in Laramie, Wyoming.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• rayoung55
    replied
    Got down to 15 degrees here last night. We've had snow EVERY month of the year in the past. I guess that comes from living at 7300 feet here in Laramie, Wyoming.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    I had 12" of the nasty stuff last Monday. I now have a tractor with a loader on it, so I got to play in the snow. Still cold and windy here, but the sun's shining brightly this morning.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    I had 12" of the nasty stuff last Monday. I now have a tractor with a loader on it, so I got to play in the snow. Still cold and windy here, but the sun's shining brightly this morning.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    78 and sunny here yesterday. Going for 80 today. I'm gonna try and finish deconstructing this Wagonaire.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X