No announcement yet.

Protect Your Skin While Studebakering This Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Anne on this one! A picture I could do without!!

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bob Andrews;471952]
      Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post

QUOTE]

Holy mother! Is that photoshopped or are both your legs broken?? I saw that and tried to make my feet go out like that- hope I don't need my knees replaced now
      Nope, that is a real photo! My mom actually took that while I was under it tightening the oil plugs on my tranny. (It had an oil leak, and at the time I thought that was the problem. It wasn't.) That was taken this past May at the swap meet while at SI. I drove there, and gave Brent Herges a ride there. I think he was still on the store tour.
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
        Some of us have stomachs that won't fit underneath anymore...
        That is where old trucks with tall truck tires and 16" wheels come in handy! ( Except maybe for Rick C.)
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
          Here, Rick Courtier tries to prove that even a 3/4 ton truck 'might not be enough'

Rick would fit under that truck if the beer cooler were empty and off the tailgate.http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ons/icon12.png

Sorry, still can't get the emoticons to work. I shouldn't have even tried.
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Knowing Rick, He probably has some CASO gravity feed direct injection gizmo hooked up under there

Originally Posted by JRoberts
            Rick would fit under that truck if the beer cooler were empty and off the tailgate.

Studedude wrote:
            Think again, Joe... if the chest were emptied, where would the contents be? In the beer chest located below the bumper, of course.... <BOSEG>
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Holy mother! Is that photoshopped or are both your legs broken?? I saw that and tried to make my feet go out like that- hope I don't need my knees replaced now
              I've creeped a few people out since I can actually get my feet to point somewhat backwards. I'm not pulling my joints out of socket or anything, they will just go that far.... I do need to be standing against the wall and it takes a little stretching/twisting but easily done and its not painful.

Jeff in ND

Comment

Working...
              X