Stude International Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude International Service

A note to say thank you to the folks at Stude International. They needed my core brake booster before they could send me a rebuilt. I sent mine to them Priority Mail last Friday and received my rebuilt today. Fast turnaround, IMHO.

Thanks.

ErnieR

First I also want to say thanks to Studebaker International and thank goodness that we have a supplier like them. I ordered some brake parts on Monday and received them today. The are always fast on delivery. And Ed Reynolds is a real good guy.

I have one little complaint, though. I also ordered carpets for my 52 Commander. Their web site posted the price as $199.95, but when I got the statement today, the cost was $225.00. I called them and they said that they had a price increase a month ago and were printing a new catalog. She said that they couldn't change the web site until the new catalog was printed. I guess I should have asked why, but I didn't. The price was still fair IMO, but if they are charging the new price before the catalog comes out, I don't understand why they can't change the web site.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

First I also want to say thanks to Studebaker International and thank goodness that we have a supplier like them. I ordered some brake parts on Monday and received them today. The are always fast on delivery. And Ed Reynolds is a real good guy.

I have one little complaint, though. I also ordered carpets for my 52 Commander. Their web site posted the price as $199.95, but when I got the statement today, the cost was $225.00. I called them and they said that they had a price increase a month ago and were printing a new catalog. She said that they couldn't change the web site until the new catalog was printed. I guess I should have asked why, but I didn't. The price was still fair IMO, but if they are charging the new price before the catalog comes out, I don't understand why they can't change the web site.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

It would have been better if they had contacted you first re the increase in cost, rather than just charging you.
        I've ordered a couple of items and was disappointed that they don't have a secure online ordering system.

John Clements
        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
        Lockleys South Australia
        John Clements
        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

It would have been better if they had contacted you first re the increase in cost, rather than just charging you.
          I've ordered a couple of items and was disappointed that they don't have a secure online ordering system.

John Clements
          Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
          Lockleys South Australia
          John Clements
          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Thanks for the info on carpet prices, I just lost a sale because his price was lower then mine in his catalog. I had to raise mine to $220 myself.

64 Commander-64 Daytona
            64 GT R2 clone-63 GT R2
            63 Avanti R1
            63 Daytona convert-63
            63 Lark 2 door
            62 Lark 2 door
            60 Lark HT-60Hawk
            59 3E truck
            52 & 53 Starliner
            51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Thanks for the info on carpet prices, I just lost a sale because his price was lower then mine in his catalog. I had to raise mine to $220 myself.

64 Commander-64 Daytona
              64 GT R2 clone-63 GT R2
              63 Avanti R1
              63 Daytona convert-63
              63 Lark 2 door
              62 Lark 2 door
              60 Lark HT-60Hawk
              59 3E truck
              52 & 53 Starliner
              51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

JDP, I went to you first even though you had said in a previous thread that yours were higher. I felt like I was irritating you with all my questions. I wanted to see a color. After I sent you a picture of a carpet in a 52 Studebaker, and you didn't reply, I assumed that you did not have that color. SI didn't have that color either, but they had one just a little darker.

Comment

JDP, I went to you first even though you had said in a previous thread that yours were higher. I felt like I was irritating you with all my questions. I wanted to see a color. After I sent you a picture of a carpet in a 52 Studebaker, and you didn't reply, I assumed that you did not have that color. SI didn't have that color either, but they had one just a little darker.

Comment

You sure weren't bothering me, but I may not have had that exact color, just a shade darker and lighter. I don't recall seeing the sample, but no problem on this end either way.

64 Commander-64 Daytona
                    64 GT R2 clone-63 GT R2
                    63 Avanti R1
                    63 Daytona convert-63
                    63 Lark 2 door
                    62 Lark 2 door
                    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
                    59 3E truck
                    52 & 53 Starliner
                    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

You sure weren't bothering me, but I may not have had that exact color, just a shade darker and lighter. I don't recall seeing the sample, but no problem on this end either way.

64 Commander-64 Daytona
                      64 GT R2 clone-63 GT R2
                      63 Avanti R1
                      63 Daytona convert-63
                      63 Lark 2 door
                      62 Lark 2 door
                      60 Lark HT-60Hawk
                      59 3E truck
                      52 & 53 Starliner
                      51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude
                        I felt like I was irritating you with all my questions.
                        I have this feeling all the time Leonard [B)]

Randy_G

www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude
                          I felt like I was irritating you with all my questions.
                          I have this feeling all the time Leonard [B)]

Randy_G

www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

quote:I have this feeling all the time Leonard
                            Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

quote:I have this feeling all the time Leonard
                              Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X