X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mbstude
    replied
    Originally posted by Dick Clemens View Post

Came thru surgery with a lot of pain but flying colors. Our VA does excellent service for us vets.
    Glad to hear it Dick. It was real nice seeing you throughout the week in Arizona. Hope to see you in Springfield next year!!

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by Dick Clemens View Post
    Came thru surgery with a lot of pain but flying colors. Our VA does excellent service for us vets.

studedick from the lower Ozarks
    Glad that you got good results!

Leave a comment:

• Dick Clemens
    replied
    I sold Studebakers in 1955. We used a pocket sheet with the prices on it. One of the reasons for the Monroney lists was that the pocket list allowed the sales man to pack the price 2or 3 hundred $ to work with. So the feds got in the act to prevent this from happening with the window sheet.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Leave a comment:

• studehunter
    replied
    Studegary, thanks for the corrections, In Richards defense I must admit that I provided him with the information, I thought that I had it all correct. So I guess I must have provided him with some wrong information. But it is still a wonderful addition to my car and I will enjoy it. I do wish that it was factually correct, but again my fault, not Richards. Again thanks for the post.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    You indicate that the car is a 1954 Commander, yet you list the optional electric wipers. Commanders came standard with electric wipers. Option AC-2423 was for 1954 Champions that did not come standard with electric wipers.

Stainless wheel discs for 1954 were AC-2492. AC-2314 is for 1953.

The Kleenex Dispenser is AC-2366 and should be $3.50.

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker Wheel
    replied

Here is the price sticker for Domenic's '54. Samples of other years available upon request.

Leave a comment:

• studehunter
    replied
    I would love for you to share your talent and post it so that others might see what they need and deserve for their car.
    Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker Wheel
    replied
    Originally posted by studehunter View Post
    I recieved my window sticker yesterday in the mail, and I must say it is truly a piece of art. Richard did such a wonderful job that I cant wait to display it tomorrow night at my first cruise in. It is truly a significant accessory to my vehicle. Thanks Richard job well done!!!!
    Thanks Domenic. That was the first '54 I had done. A great looking car deserves a great looking price sticker! If you have no objection I could post an image of the sticker here.

Leave a comment:

• studehunter
    replied
    I recieved my window sticker yesterday in the mail, and I must say it is truly a piece of art. Richard did such a wonderful job that I cant wait to display it tomorrow night at my first cruise in. It is truly a significant accessory to my vehicle. Thanks Richard job well done!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker Wheel
    replied
    Originally posted by 50con View Post
    Hi Richard: I would also like you to do one for me. I have a 1950 Commander Regal Deluxe Convertible. Please either post your contact information or email it to me at ldwood@citlink.net.
    Thanks
    I have contacted Larry directly but for others who may have an interest my email is rtq11@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• 50con
    replied
    Hi Richard: I would also like you to do one for me. I have a 1950 Commander Regal Deluxe Convertible. Please either post your contact information or email it to me at ldwood@citlink.net.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JBOYLE
    replied
    I had a Richard make an extra copy.
    I laminated one, that's the one I tape to the inside of the window at shows.
    That way it will last pretty much forever and can be taped up without damage. Yes, it doesn't look completely stock as the originals weren't laminated, but no one has ever complained.

The other one I keep in the binder with the production order, assembly inspection checklist and other documents that came with the car.
    Last edited by JBOYLE; 07-21-2010, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Welcome
    replied

THANX

Leave a comment:

• jims53
    replied
    Just wanted to note that Richard made up a window sticker for my 53 Commander, it was very well done. Less than 5 days by snail mail, it was well packaged. I went to a local Cruise Night last night, everyone that came to look at the car read with interest the window sticker. Three people took pictures of the sticker...

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker Wheel
    replied
    Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Just thought I'd mention that i received my window label from Richard for the '66 Daytona .......WOW!
    A very nicely done piece of work , one would never know it was not original .
    If you at all thinking about having one done , its very much worth it .....thanks Richard !
    Thanks for that unsolicited testimonial Bob. Only the 2nd '66 I have done and I always learn something when I do them. Glad you found yours satisfactory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X