Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudeRich
    replied
    Wow, pick a Champ! Gold, White, Orange, Red, light Blue Parts Truck or a restored Dark Blue short bed.

That nice Blue one looks very much like Arkie Jazz's former truck with lots of Accessories like A/C added.

Leave a comment:

• BobGlasscock
    replied
    Is that dually bed going to go onto that Champ? One tough looking truck!

Leave a comment:

• Orestudeguy
    replied
    Dick & Norma are also members of Studebakers of Southern Oregon chapter as well and as everyone else has posted here, a very nice couple and great freinds.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Dick and Norma have been members one way or another since the beginning of time original member, better people you will not find, I have been to the ranch many time and also the old place up in the mountains, this is a lot easier to get to, Dick and Norma were married at the last Springfield meet many years ago and this next year they plan on doing it again, I missed the first one but will be at this one.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• s2dwagon
    replied
    What a couple of wonderful people!

I was in California with my cousin Billy, picking up a 51 pick-up that Bob Peterson had left at Dick and Norma's. We got there, what a great place, loaded the truck on the trailer and were ready to leave heading North back to Seattle. Well, Dick would have none of that, not until we had dinner. So, he ordered out Chineese and we had dinner, some great conversation and were on our way. Both myself, and Bill were amazed at thier hospitality to total strangers. Dick and Norma, if you are reading this, thank you for you hospitality and friendship form Billy and I.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    started a topic Trip to the "Studebaker Ranch"

Trip to the "Studebaker Ranch"

The Karel Staple Chapter took a trip up to Cottonwood CA to visit members Dick and Norma Grove. It was HOT over 100 degrees but we survived. Here some pics from Dick and Norma's place

Working...
X