Spring Fling Studebaker Meet Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Fling Studebaker Meet Pictures

Great meet in Boone, NC today. Picture Link Below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Bamajak/...eat=directlink
    Jack White
    Charlotte,NC
    North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Sorry I missed it, I had to work today - I could have added one more turqouise Avanti! Great pictures, Jack - Russ Farris

And how in the world did an Avanti hood get airborne like that???
    Last edited by maxpower1954; 06-26-2010, 05:30 PM.
    1963 GT Hawk R-2 4-speed
    1964 Avanti R-1 Auto

Comment

I was going to say the same thing! I have been on a hiatus for over a year, moved to North Carolina in hopes of congregating with other Stude enthusiasts and the first show that comes up is only 1.5 hrs away and I start working Saturdays again. Looks like a great meet and I'll be prepared next year.

ErnieR

[QUOTE=maxpower1954;468423]Sorry I missed it, I had to work today - I could have added one more turqouise Avanti! Great pictures, Jack - Russ Farris

Comment

Dang it!...Missed it again. I have wanted to make this meet. Missed it last year and this year was in the "Low Country" (as we say around here) picking up a free Studebaker truck V8. A very good friend of mine is making it awfully hard to not put the old flat-bed I got from Bob whiten back on the road. Down near the S.C. coast Thursday and Friday it was 102 degrees in the shade. The humidity was steamy to add to the misery. Hated to miss the meet but the added overdrive transmission and extra truck radiator was just too good an opportunity to miss. As for this meet... looks like everybody had a great time. I am impressed at all the pre-war cars present.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

It was a GREAT meet and lots of beautiful cars. Thanks to all who put it together.

Comment

Great pix - thanks for posting them!
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
            X