• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome
    replied
    Originally posted by romanusantiqus View Post
    OK! Thanks.
    Finally found what I referred to in my earlier post.

It was NOTSerial Number you are interested in, I'll send you back whatever info I can find on it.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I have the CD with all of the information on 56J's. If you email me your serial number, I can look up your production order if that's what you're interested in.

A list of previous owners would be near impossible to compile.

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    I don't see how anyone could possibly compile a history of past ownership of a 54 year old production run of cars. The 56J site does offer a copy of the original production order of a car if you have the serial number. They also sell a CD of production information of all 56J's. Could that be what you saw?

Leave a comment:

• romanusantiqus
    replied
    No,that's not it. I'm not registered,but somehow I got the ownership history of '56GHs by the VIN. I just don't recall how I did it.

Leave a comment:

• romanusantiqus
    replied
    OK! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Welcome
    replied
    I also lost (or rather misplaced) that site info when I changed ISP awhile back.

If I recall correctly, once you "registered" your 56J with that Group, you were emailed back a link to the "56J Owners List" that you could "self-update" the status of your 56J. Is that the list you are looking to access?
    Last edited by Welcome; 06-27-2010, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• romanusantiqus
    replied
    No,it's not listed in the options button. That's the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Try the options button maybe it is listed there

Leave a comment:

• romanusantiqus
    replied
    I can find the www.1956goldenhawk.com Web site,I just cannot find the desired info.

Leave a comment:

• PackardV8
    replied
    Worked just now for me.

jack vines

Leave a comment:

• romanusantiqus
    replied
    I've gone to www.1956goldenhawk.com,and unless I'm pushing the wrong buttons,it's not there.

Leave a comment:

• PackardV8
    replied
    www.1956goldenhawk.com

Leave a comment:

• romanusantiqus
    started a topic '56 Golden Hawk ownership history by VIN

'56 Golden Hawk ownership history by VIN

10 days or so ago I found a site that listed the ownership history of '56 Golden Hawks by the VIN. I am unable to find it now. Can any member tell me how to relocate it? Thanks.
Working...
X