• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okc63avanti
    replied
    Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
    Another modest Avanti owner

(But exactly who is in captivity here?)
    My bank account due to restoration, maybe .... I'm pushing for it to be done by the National meet, but ..... ???

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Another modest Avanti owner

(But exactly who is in captivity here?)

Originally posted by okc63avanti View Post
    I will be there with what will be beyond a doubt, the most beautiful and freshly restored / modified 1963 Studebaker Avanti in all of captivity.

Leave a comment:

• Don55
    replied
    Hi chris, i just got on form last week for first time. I dont know much, but hope to learn how this all works. I'm for now under " may change laterstudebaker" i may change that later. I did'nt know thats what it was for.no one will find me. If you want to be my friend, drop in.see ya.don morgan

Leave a comment:

• 57studesilverhawk
    replied
    Ebon , I love your Quote, but I love her "still" , Hope to see you all in Springfield, Evan S.

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Billy View Post
    Gary...I already got the t-shirt...I didn't get no biscuits...yet
    I would throw you one but you are to far away!
    Last edited by Gary1953; 07-31-2010, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Billy
    replied
    Gary...I already got the t-shirt...I didn't get no biscuits...yet

Leave a comment:

• railway
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
    Lamberts the home of the throwed roles has a restuarant in Ozark, MO also (just south of Springfield a few miles).
    I have beem to both Lamberts in Mo. The food is great at either place, and watch out for the flying rolls, there are fresh and hot. Best pass-a-round side dishes, I love the fried pototes, and blacked peas the most. And the Hog Jouls where more than I could eat.

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Originally posted by clonelark View Post
    Wonder if Bondo Billy is going? i need T-shirts, and would like to have one for the meet and one for the forum.
    The host Chapter (Ozark Trails) is selling T-shirts not Bondo Billy.
    I can sell you one and mail it to you if you don't want to wait.

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Billy View Post
    Just thought I'd give this a bump.....we're booked and ready to go. Having to cancell Glendale really sucked but could not be avoided, so a few monifications to my trip maps and we're there. We plan on stopping at the biscuit throwing joint in Sikeston , Mo. with stops in Bardstown Ky....bourbon country...love the smell, the taste...not so much

See ya there
    Lamberts the home of the throwed roles has a restuarant in Ozark, MO also (just south of Springfield a few miles).

Leave a comment:

• okc63avanti
    replied
    I will be there with what will be beyond a doubt, the most beautiful and freshly restored / modified 1963 Studebaker Avanti in all of captivity.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Billy
    replied
    Just thought I'd give this a bump.....we're booked and ready to go. Having to cancell Glendale really sucked but could not be avoided, so a few monifications to my trip maps and we're there. We plan on stopping at the biscuit throwing joint in Sikeston , Mo. with stops in Bardstown Ky....bourbon country...love the smell, the taste...not so much

See ya there

Leave a comment:

• bradnree
    replied
    Springfield Missouri

New Springfield Missouri information that is posted elsewhere...

http://www.sdcmeet.com/

brad
    Last edited by bradnree; 07-06-2010, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clonelark
    replied
    Wonder if Bondo Billy is going? i need T-shirts, and would like to have one for the meet and one for the forum.

Leave a comment:

• railway
    replied
    Cool, The adventure is one of the things I enjoy with older car hobby. People are amassed that we drive them on long distance trips. In their day when new, folks went all over the country with them. And the roads are in better shape now than then. Good tires, good brakes, and a good gas gauge and you're ready for the road.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I talked to the owner of the Harry Barnes '38 Commander today. I think I've talked him into an adventure, so maybe we'll show up driving that car. We've got a year to get it ready so who knows what might happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X