Finally home ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally home ..........

My 56j after body shop since 09/20/04. I think it has been well worth the wait. I have interior to install and finish the engine room install. New shocks,wiper arms, wiper blades and a few minor details and we are up and running again.

left side

right side

engine room

I think with 80 hours I can be ready for South Bend

Last time I do this,I promise
    It is an addiction!

Very nice! []. Great color combo.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Very nice! []. Great color combo.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Izzat a spedstur ?

Lark Parker aka Trim Trader
        sigpic
        Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

Izzat a spedstur ?

sigpic

Comment

That make me want to get to South Bend even more that I already did. Makes you wonder why they don't make green cars anymore!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

That make me want to get to South Bend even more that I already did. Makes you wonder why they don't make green cars anymore!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote:Izzat a spedstur ?
                Could be, but Speedsters were only available in 1955.
                "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Very impressive job. I wish I had mine! As you may remember, My Sky Hawk was given up for the restoration in January 2004 and I am told that it should be done in 2 more weeks, no more. I too will need to do interior and engine bay work. I love to drop by and see yours.

Don C.

Comment

Very impressive job. I wish I had mine! As you may remember, My Sky Hawk was given up for the restoration in January 2004 and I am told that it should be done in 2 more weeks, no more. I too will need to do interior and engine bay work. I love to drop by and see yours.

Don C.

Comment

I love the color combo. That is the color I plan for my Parkview. Thats the color it is now. Just needs redone.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                        As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I love the color combo. That is the color I plan for my Parkview. Thats the color it is now. Just needs redone.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                          As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

In 1910 the Studebaker Flanders model 20 was available as a Speedster.
                            It didn't have the big stainless piece over the top though.

sigpic

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

In 1910 the Studebaker Flanders model 20 was available as a Speedster.
                              It didn't have the big stainless piece over the top though.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X