No announcement yet.

Keystone '82 Avanti Raffle car ticket sales are "LIVE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked on the SNM website and did not see mention of a raffle. Is it listed on the site and I just missed it or is the raffle over? I do plan on buying tickets for the Keystone raffle but would like to get in on the SNM raffle if possible. Any links are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by studecruiser View Post
      I looked on the SNM website and did not see mention of a raffle. Is it listed on the site and I just missed it or is the raffle over? I do plan on buying tickets for the Keystone raffle but would like to get in on the SNM raffle if possible. Any links are appreciated.
      The SNM car raffle is now going on. The drawing is Oct. 1. I don't know about the web site. They sent me the form and I sent them my charge card number. I have done this with them for several years. The price of tickets was cut in half this year.

The most recent Old Cars Weekly has a block ad for the SNM car raffle.

I just heard from Becky at the SNM relative to my mentioning that their car raffle is not on their web site. She said that it was an oversight and will be corrected by Monday.
      Last edited by studegary; 07-16-2010, 05:04 PM. Reason: add OCW ad, now added SNM response
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

The winning ticket arrived today in my mail ....
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
          The SNM car raffle is now going on. The drawing is Oct. 1. I don't know about the web site. They sent me the form and I sent them my charge card number. I have done this with them for several years. The price of tickets was cut in half this year.

The most recent Old Cars Weekly has a block ad for the SNM car raffle.

I just heard from Becky at the SNM relative to my mentioning that their car raffle is not on their web site. She said that it was an oversight and will be corrected by Monday.
          For those still looking for the SNM car raffle, there is a half page ad for it in the September Turning Wheels.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Keystone Raffle '82 Avanti; domestic and foreign sales!

No more Paypal and no Paypal fees!
            Tickets can be purchased by check, credit card or phone orders, assuming payment in U.S. currency.
            See this fully equipped low mileage Avanti II at the Winks/Summit Meet and at Reedsville. Can you believe that's only two months away?

http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/pdf/rafflecar.pdf

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10,
            '51 Commander Starlight,
            '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
            '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Working...
            X