PLUG for Don Simmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLUG for Don Simmons

Don just built me an exhaust for my '66 Daytona V8 , up to now anyone wanting new SS exhaust from him had to put duals on ,which were not original equipment but I talked him into doing up a single type.
    I installed it today and it fits very good and it looks like it did when the car was new . Don told me that a few people have asked him lately about this so he tackled the job....guess it wasn't an easy job , those front pipes look tricky .
    Anyways anyone out there with a '65 or '66 V8 car that wants it to look original give Don a call , his number is in TWs .
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Don just built me an exhaust for my '66 Daytona V8 , up to now anyone wanting new SS exhaust from him had to put duals on ,which were not original equipment but I talked him into doing up a single type.
    I installed it today and it fits very good and it looks like it did when the car was new . Don told me that a few people have asked him lately about this so he tackled the job....guess it wasn't an easy job , those front pipes look tricky .
    Anyways anyone out there with a '65 or '66 V8 car that wants it to look original give Don a call , his number is in TWs .
    Just don't call him on your land line (unless you have some special Canada coverage). On my unlimited long distance plan it cost me 45 cents a minute and Don likes to talk.
    sigpic
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

I'm pleased...

with the system I got from Don and I have a NA wide LD plan so minutes weren't an issue.
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander
      Zone Coordinator
      Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Working...
      X