X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, at least you get free shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Avant...item45f11388ce

John

You gotta remember, people are willing to pay big dollars for parts to go on their Concours grade Hawk. I don't know if any of us CASOs realize how much money people are willing to spend to get a Concours car. Many of the cars at Pebble Beach or Greenwich have had many repaints and repairs like when one scratch or flaw showed up. They want cars that are better built now than they were from the factory even if they were hand-built Ferraris. If you have millions to spend you would want a PERFECT car.
    Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
    Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
    Lizella, GA

Comment

Yes, but aren't those shelf worn NOS Hawks the same as p/n#1320941 sold by SI @ $19.95 each?
      I dunno.... Just a swag...
      Jeff

Originally posted by Nelsen Motorsports View Post
      You gotta remember, people are willing to pay big dollars for parts to go on their Concours grade Hawk. I don't know if any of us CASOs realize how much money people are willing to spend to get a Concours car. Many of the cars at Pebble Beach or Greenwich have had many repaints and repairs like when one scratch or flaw showed up. They want cars that are better built now than they were from the factory even if they were hand-built Ferraris. If you have millions to spend you would want a PERFECT car.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Price is for each and he has two

Tom
        sigpic

Comment

Kind of reminds me of the guy selling the truck chrome shop truck marker lights as Hawk turn signal lights...for $69 or so each...
          Last time I was in the truch chrome shop I saw them and they were going for about $15 each...
          I guess it's all in how you write 'em up, huh?
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I am very amused by the Ebay Store name of the seller.
            Now, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy one of the SI/SASCOSI emblems and have it anodized? Paging Jerry Forester....<g>

Comment

Working...
            X