Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    The rubber can be found at the vendors above. I have not seen the multi-piece Wagon (with a sliding roof) headliner for years and have only seen one that was nos. I saw it at an auction a few years ago and it went for bid bucks. If you are looking to build a driver and not a show car, I suggest hitting the junk yards to find some pieces better than yours. Sasco's # is 800=722=4295 and Studebaker Intl is 317-462-3124. Both have been very good to work with. Best of luck.

58 Packard Wagon (Parade Red)
    58 Packard Wagon (Park Green)
    58 Packard Hardtop
    58 Packard Sedan
    57 Packard Wagon
    62 Daytona
    63 Lark Custom 2 Door Sedan R2

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    these are available from many 'Stude vendors,-Studebaker International,SASCO,Studebaker Northwest,etc.Are you a member of SDC?-if not Join Up!![it might be against the law to own a Studebaker without joining the SDC][8D]

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    these are available from many 'Stude vendors,-Studebaker International,SASCO,Studebaker Northwest,etc.Are you a member of SDC?-if not Join Up!![it might be against the law to own a Studebaker without joining the SDC][8D]

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk

Leave a comment:

• Orestudeguy
    started a topic 64 Wagonaire parts questions

64 Wagonaire parts questions

Finally got the 64 Wagonaire running today after a long winters sleep.. All it took was a new set of points and condenser..
    Now that that is done, I want to get it on the road..
    First off, I finally found a good windshield to replace the cracked one.. Now I need to replace the windshield seal/weatherstrip..
    Anyone have any suggestions on who to purchase it from?

Also, this car is the sliding roof model and the headliner is missing in spots and whats left needs to be replaced..
    I have not seen anything on replacing it.. I'm sure others have had the same problem..
    Anybody have any suggestions for replacing a headliner in a Wagonaire?

thanks,

George
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    65 Commander 2door
    64 Wagonaire's (1 parts car, 1 Canadian fixed roof disc brake car, the other sliding roof South Bend car.)
    63 Champ
    63 GT Hawk
    51 Champion Starlight Coupe
Working...
X