Need front fenders for a '56 sedan or wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need front fenders for a '56 sedan or wagon

ol' Bess' front fenders are dented up and rusty. I mean, they're serviceable, I just don't possess the equipment or expertise to fix the rust (nor the money to pay those who do). So, does anyone have a good, no rust, pair lying around that they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price? I know, I know, dream on, right?

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Hi Ron,

I bet you hold the record for the biggest percentage of your posts err... "lamenting" about not having any- or enough- money.....

I hope you can get goin' and get your income level raised up soon! Makes me feel a little guilty about working full-time and building a business just so I will have the $$ to get all my family needs plus (mostly) what I want [^]

I hope you don't think less of me for being prosperous! The good news is, this country is positively LOADED with opportunity for anyone who wants to go get it!!

I wish you all the best, my friend- and I'll be rootin' for ya!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

Hi Ron,

I bet you hold the record for the biggest percentage of your posts err... "lamenting" about not having any- or enough- money.....

I hope you can get goin' and get your income level raised up soon! Makes me feel a little guilty about working full-time and building a business just so I will have the $$ to get all my family needs plus (mostly) what I want [^]

I hope you don't think less of me for being prosperous! The good news is, this country is positively LOADED with opportunity for anyone who wants to go get it!!

I wish you all the best, my friend- and I'll be rootin' for ya!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

I could be wrong but I remember seeing an ad in TW for front fenders for a 56 sedan, check it out.

Randy Wakefield
        1955 President

Comment

I could be wrong but I remember seeing an ad in TW for front fenders for a 56 sedan, check it out.

Randy Wakefield
          1955 President

Comment

Had to buy two(NOS) myself a couple months ago. Got one from Wisconson stude and the other from Studebaker parts. Shipped them greyhound,had them with in the week. Good Luck!

Comment

Had to buy two(NOS) myself a couple months ago. Got one from Wisconson stude and the other from Studebaker parts. Shipped them greyhound,had them with in the week. Good Luck!

Comment

Call 715-643-2028 he has what you are looking for Front are 175 each plus shipping and handling, rears are 150 each plus s/h. Or email him at jbwistude@wwt.net
                I have purchased from this vendor for years and he is outstanding to work with. Best of luck.

58 Packard Wagon (Parade Red)
                58 Packard Wagon (Park Green)
                58 Packard Hardtop
                58 Packard Sedan
                57 Packard Wagon
                62 Daytona
                63 Lark Custom 2 Door Sedan R2

Comment

Call 715-643-2028 he has what you are looking for Front are 175 each plus shipping and handling, rears are 150 each plus s/h. Or email him at jbwistude@wwt.net
                  I have purchased from this vendor for years and he is outstanding to work with. Best of luck.

58 Packard Wagon (Parade Red)
                  58 Packard Wagon (Park Green)
                  58 Packard Hardtop
                  58 Packard Sedan
                  57 Packard Wagon
                  62 Daytona
                  63 Lark Custom 2 Door Sedan R2

Comment

I don't know weather to say thanks, ouch or sorry, Robert. But thanks anyway for the wheel. It's beautiful. I wasn't planning on staying here and expected the union to do their job. Therefore my job searching wasn't in this area. Since I'm not moving, I decided to spend the few pennies I had saved, to make Bess the best daily car I can. And yes, I'm now looking for work. Things look good.

I tried Wisconsin Studebaker. They don't have any and don't know of a supplier. They seem to be really nice people and promised to 'beat the bushes' for me. I figured I'd abuse a few bushes myself.

Glowacky, 'Studebaker parts? Which one? Is that Studebaker International, SASCO, or someone else?

Yeah, I saw that ad in TW too. I called Wisconsin Studebaker. Answer above.

Lotsa Larks!
                    Ron Smith
                    Ron Smith

Comment

I don't know weather to say thanks, ouch or sorry, Robert. But thanks anyway for the wheel. It's beautiful. I wasn't planning on staying here and expected the union to do their job. Therefore my job searching wasn't in this area. Since I'm not moving, I decided to spend the few pennies I had saved, to make Bess the best daily car I can. And yes, I'm now looking for work. Things look good.

I tried Wisconsin Studebaker. They don't have any and don't know of a supplier. They seem to be really nice people and promised to 'beat the bushes' for me. I figured I'd abuse a few bushes myself.

Glowacky, 'Studebaker parts? Which one? Is that Studebaker International, SASCO, or someone else?

Yeah, I saw that ad in TW too. I called Wisconsin Studebaker. Answer above.

Lotsa Larks!
                      Ron Smith
                      Ron Smith

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Hi Ron,

I bet you hold the record for the biggest percentage of your posts err... "lamenting" about not having any- or enough- money.....[

Well, Many of us (me) share the same issues that Ron does regarding finances. However, I've learned to keep my mouth shut about it because I seem to loose creditability with those who do indeed have a comfy situation.

Ron is a fine gentleman and is good intentioned. For somebody who has meager income, he is very generous. Please don't make him sound like a "whiner". He is dealing the best he can with the bad lot circumstances of life gave him.

Thanks
                        Kent

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Hi Ron,

I bet you hold the record for the biggest percentage of your posts err... "lamenting" about not having any- or enough- money.....[

Well, Many of us (me) share the same issues that Ron does regarding finances. However, I've learned to keep my mouth shut about it because I seem to loose creditability with those who do indeed have a comfy situation.

Ron is a fine gentleman and is good intentioned. For somebody who has meager income, he is very generous. Please don't make him sound like a "whiner". He is dealing the best he can with the bad lot circumstances of life gave him.

Thanks
                          Kent

Comment

I think many of us are in the same boat with Ron. Even though I have my own business, with my income, I definitely shouldn't be putting money into cars, especially since I am 62 and have no money for retirement!. [xx(]

But passion rules! Hope you find some fenders, Ron.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I think many of us are in the same boat with Ron. Even though I have my own business, with my income, I definitely shouldn't be putting money into cars, especially since I am 62 and have no money for retirement!. [xx(]

But passion rules! Hope you find some fenders, Ron.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X