X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '57 Packard wagon sold on eBay

I decided not to fool with the Packard wagon I bought last fall. So, it's
    listed- no reserve, opening bid of $199. I was going to start it tomorrow
    night, but with it being April Fool's Day...
    Whaddayahthink?
    Paul Johnson

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=230112210320

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/R-4.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64L.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64P.jpg[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/53K.jpg[/img=right]Paul Johnson
    '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
    '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
    Museum R-4 engine
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Paul,

I got it going without even reading your description. Can you have Darryl deliver it to me?

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Paul,

I got it going without even reading your description. Can you have Darryl deliver it to me?

Gary

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

Great looking car, Paul. Good luck with the sale.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Great looking car, Paul. Good luck with the sale.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Gee, Guido that was the quickest sale I've seen (Smile). All things considered it'll look great when restored. The interior looks in good condition and should clean up OK. Would be nice to have one of those down here, I know the Packard hawk was sold here, presumably this was too.

John Clements
            Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
            Lockleys South Australia
            John Clements
            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Gee, Guido that was the quickest sale I've seen (Smile). All things considered it'll look great when restored. The interior looks in good condition and should clean up OK. Would be nice to have one of those down here, I know the Packard hawk was sold here, presumably this was too.

John Clements
              Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
              Lockleys South Australia
              John Clements
              Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

As my uncle Bob would say, "Dat's a classy old dame ya got dere." And she is.[^] Good luck on your sale. Guido, how long before you think you can have her on the road?

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Lotsa Larks!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

As my uncle Bob would say, "Dat's a classy old dame ya got dere." And she is.[^] Good luck on your sale. Guido, how long before you think you can have her on the road?

Lotsa Larks!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I don't need this car, someone help me with a bid!

Comment

I don't need this car, someone help me with a bid!

Comment

I would bid on it to help out but I'm afraid I would win it. I have plate full with projects now as it is. Good luck on selling the ole girl. It would be nice if someone from the forum took her home, Gary

Randy_G
                        South Bend or Bust 2007!
                        God I miss chrome on cars.
                        www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

I would bid on it to help out but I'm afraid I would win it. I have plate full with projects now as it is. Good luck on selling the ole girl. It would be nice if someone from the forum took her home, Gary

Randy_G
                          South Bend or Bust 2007!
                          God I miss chrome on cars.
                          www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

I could actually justify buying a wagon (and I'm not that far from Paul) but I do not want another project!

nate

--
                            55 Commander Starlight
                            http://members.cox.net/njnagel
                            --
                            55 Commander Starlight

Comment

I could actually justify buying a wagon (and I'm not that far from Paul) but I do not want another project!

nate

--
                              55 Commander Starlight
                              --
                              55 Commander Starlight

Comment

Working...
                              X